About Diablo 3

I have played diablo series for so many hours that it's embarrasing, but I think Diablo 3 will be a big fail to be honest. I hope it will not  but I have the feeling it will. I have not gotten any beta-key which kind of sucks but hope I will so I can test it before release.

I have played diablo series for so many hours that it's embarrasing, but I think Diablo 3 will be a big fail to be honest. I hope it will not  but I have the feeling it will. I have not gotten any beta-key which kind of sucks but hope I will so I can test it before release.

Kinda hard to be a fail since Blizzard don't hurry to launch the game.

About release date prolly Q1 2012 if Blizzard don't postpone the release date again.

Kinda hard to be a fail since Blizzard don't hurry to launch the game.

About release date prolly Q1 2012 if Blizzard don't postpone the release date again.

Yes true they do not rush it. But like I said they will prolly not keep the diablo-like style. Again we will see lets hope it will not be a clone of all other mmo¨s out there to try compete. They need something unique.

• 2 weeks later...

Diablo 3 will be a fail, because by the time they started to create it, they used a rendering tochnology form way back and, it took them 2 years in wich software renderings have evolved way better, example: Assassins creed 1 medium graphics on my machine around 25-30 fps, Assassins Creed 2 with visible improved graphics full detail maxed out 35-40 fps.

It will happen as it did with starcraft 2 the more human players on the map the less fps because its cpu rendered, AI players are gpu rendered better optimized, ancient technology, they fixed that isue with multyplayer games long ago

Diablo 3 will be a fail, because by the time they started to create it, they used a rendering tochnology form way back and, it took them 2 years in wich software renderings have evolved way better, example: Assassins creed 1 medium graphics on my machine around 25-30 fps, Assassins Creed 2 with visible improved graphics full detail maxed out 35-40 fps.

It will happen as it did with starcraft 2 the more human players on the map the less fps because its cpu rendered, AI players are gpu rendered better optimized, ancient technology, they fixed that isue with multyplayer games long ago

Who care for -beep-ing graphic if u'll get -beep-ING DIABLO III?!?! It's all about story not -beep-ING GRAPHIC ... OMG!

If you playing game ONLY with nice graphic GL then. Dont even buy Diablo 3... Anyawy u didnt even try and judge it will fail ? Shame on you idiot!@

Diablo III will be beast man what are u talking about!?

• 2 weeks later...

Im waiting too for this game I dont think is good at all!

The Previous versions of Diablo I dont like them because of its graphics I hope in 3rd Version they improve the graphics its a serius matter on games!

Who care for -beep-ing graphic if u'll get -beep-ING DIABLO III?!?! It's all about story not -beep-ING GRAPHIC ... OMG!

If you playing game ONLY with nice graphic GL then. Dont even buy Diablo 3... Anyawy u didnt even try and judge it will fail ? Shame on you idiot!@

LoL you are wrong here mate the story I agree must be good but the graphics it is a important matter for any game with gameplay of course if you want story open books and read stories lol.

• 2 weeks later...