Sugestion!

Yakamoto

How you to bring more people with all these old shits we have L2,CS,WOW,HON? the only active section now are L2J Dev

Dude we can't create new boards since there is neither 1 share about these games.

Anime won't bring activity,i rly believe that.

L2 why not?5 years now we are with l2 o.o  and since big update(l2god) coming we are ok.

You see?Cs wow are more famous and there isn't activity at all.Why you believe to your games it will?

Dude we can't create new boards since there is neither 1 share about these games.

Anime won't bring activity,i rly believe that.

L2 why not?5 years now we are with l2 o.o  and since big update(l2god) coming we are ok.

You see?Cs wow are more famous and there isn't activity at all.Why you believe to your games it will?

[ΕΛ]Καλα κανε λοκ αφου ακρη δεν βγαζουμε σε αυτο το φορουμ,αφου το θελετε ετσι αφιστετο

Το φορουμ ειναι δεαδ και θα παραμεινει δεαδ,δεν σας κοβει μια απο φορουμ αυτο εμαθα εγω τοσο καιρο που ειμαι εδω

Σιγα που ι μοδ θα ακουγαν τι γνωμη μας και θα εκαναν κατι

[ΕΛ]Καλα κανε λοκ αφου ακρη δεν βγαζουμε σε αυτο το φορουμ,αφου το θελετε ετσι αφιστετο

Το φορουμ ειναι δεαδ και θα παραμεινει δεαδ,δεν σας κοβει μια απο φορουμ αυτο εμαθα εγω τοσο καιρο που ειμαι εδω

You see this isn't a forum with 10 peoples try anything we want and if it will suck in future just delete it.

If we add a board,it will stay but to add these board give us something,what's your arguments?...

I know too to say words in the air.I WANT ACTIVITY.

//spawn activity

huh?... :/

You just saw that i have right,is it like that?

Σιγα που ι μοδ θα ακουγαν τι γνωμη μας και θα εκαναν κατι

If you can't discuss,ain't our problem meng  :).

This ain't a problem really...

really? A good forum need to be good "SEPARATED" to boards and topic's that will atract people (Titile says it all : "[share]All Java Shares, Fixes & Guides Till Today!" + this is just an example) must be really good organised....

I dont think that this is a work for Maxtor that is why there is staff here....

To be honest if i was a new member (loged in yesterday) and saw all this probs ( search disabled / shop system disabled / every 30 mins downtime [i was suffering with downtime problem the last 15 days every 30-20 mins] / topics un-organised-and un-updated this way + more i cant say right now ) i would have left in the first 30 mins....

Is that fault??? ?

Also we want to make forum better and better that is why we are in this topik

To be honest if i was a new member (loged in yesterday) and saw all this probs ( search disabled / shop system disabled / every 30 mins downtime [i was suffering with downtime problem the last 15 days every 30-20 mins] / topics un-organised-and un-updated this way + more i cant say right now ) i would have left in the first 30 mins....

These have nothing to do with the example you show me before..

Search/shop etc. is maxtor business which we beg him to add them again but i guess soon everything will be fine.

About topics we are ready to hear which are unorganized un updated.

These have nothing to do with the example you show me before..

Search/shop etc. is maxtor business which we beg him to add them again but i guess soon everything will be fine.

About topics we are ready to hear which are unorganized un updated.

about topiks i show u an example... start from this....

Also i dont understand good...? what is the problem to show u an example which will include all mxc probs  ........ anyway i think discusion should stop here...

If you and your other staff members think that Mxc is enought good to keep his members alive and dont lose them ,keep waiting the destruction ...

CU .....

If you really think that 2 L2 Moderators can't take care of the whole L2 sections, and edit every AIO made by another member, and check every single topic, while you demand everything in your hand without doing a single thing -> We can't do that

You know that we are doing all this without any single profit, right?

about topiks i show u an example... start from this....

Also i dont understand good...? what is the problem to show u an example which will include all mxc probs  ........ anyway i think discusion should stop here...

If you and your other staff members think that Mxc is enought good to keep his members alive and dont lose them ,keep waiting the destruction ...

CU .....

lol

I told you give me the unorganized topics and unupdated dude,to organize them & be all ok.

Why when i am asking for 'details' of what you were saying/suggesting,everybody leaving? >.<

I can keep discussing all day for the good of forum,so you can help me/us.

We are open all the time for good suggestions.

If you really think that 2 L2 Moderators can't take care of the whole L2 sections, and edit every AIO made by another member, and check every single topic, while you demand everything in your hand without doing a single thing -> We can't do that

+

and you know something more?Since every AIO has his own author,he has to update not us.If we do it,we do it just because we want.

So you even can create the next update of the x aio and give it on pm to a mod,to update the post.

Man in order to be L2 Moderator u need to spend time on sections and keep them clean etc...not only lock topics .... ( you position is just an example)

if you dont have the time for it then let some1 else to take your staff position ......

This are simple things any1 should learn in the school .....

Man in order to be L2 Moderator u need to spend time on sections and keep them clean etc...not only lock topics .... ( you position is just an example)

if you dont have the time for it then let some1 else to take your staff position ......

Yeah leave school things and answer on my reply,pls.

I don't have only a section to manage.They are 31 L2 sections.

The fact that we don't leave redirection topics, doesn't mean we don't make more than 10+ topic moves per day.

Generally, way much job that you don't see here.

Help me to edit the damn topic and i will do it.

But Java sections are not my authority, and i won't search for so many hours, to fix someone else's topic, and do it wrong.

Yeah leave school things and answer on my reply,pls.

I am sorry i was typing that answer that is why i had left your post un-answer

BTW You might need to be more friendly with other members

lol

I told you give me the unorganized topics and unupdated dude,to organize them & be all ok.

Why when i am asking for 'details' of what you were saying/suggesting,everybody leaving? >.<

I can keep discussing all day for the good of forum,so you can help me/us.

We are open all the time for good suggestions.+

and you know something more?Since every AIO has his own author,he has to update not us.If we do it,we do it just because we want.

So you even can create the next update of the x aio and give it on pm to a mod,to update the post.

Well As You asked me for i will make in my free time (mean  tomorow,beacuse now i need to go offline) a list with all this topicks in order "YOU" and your team to make them better and better ...

what more to say ??

loled ....

I am sorry i was typing that answer that is why i had left your post un-answer

BTW You might need to be more friendly with other members

Be more friendly and i will be more friendly too.

But i don't get really why you said this now.

I'm trying to give you understand some things.Sorry that i don't agree with you from the 1st reply.

Well As You asked me for i will make in my free time (mean  tomorow,beacuse now i need to go offline) a list with all this topicks in order "YOU" and your team to make them better and better ...

If we have free time and can,why not.

what more to say ??

loled ....

huh?The loled ain't answer.

I want an answer pls.

I don't have only a section to manage.They are 31 L2 sections.

The fact that we don't leave redirection topics, doesn't mean we don't make more than 10+ topic moves per day.

Generally, way much job that you don't see here.

Help me to edit the damn topic and i will do it.

But Java sections are not my authority, and i won't search for so many hours, to fix someone else's topic, and do it wrong.

Yeah now u speak right... Why not to help you... ? + I 100 % agree But Java sections are not my authority, and i won't search for so many hours, to fix someone else's topic, and do it wrong.

@Finito and Fb i know that both of you spend a lot of time here ....no1 can contest this....

Be more friendly and i will be more friendly too.

I am friendly with every1

But i don't get really why you said this now.

i told you that i will create for you a list with all this topic's that needs updates etc....!

I'm trying to give you understand some things.Sorry that i don't agree with you from the 1st reply.If we have free time and can,why not.huh?The loled ain't answer.

I want an answer pls.

Ok to be honest my Complaints aren't addressed to you ...! You are a gold member and no a mod .... But you told me that the responsibility of AIO topic's weighs only the author ...... Also the is an topic that his author is banned and topic's is steal Sticked.... ??? ?