[Help] How do we know the collision_height and collision_radius of a new monster

I want to add some monsters from Goddess  of Destruction client into my Freya server. Everything went fine till I realized that idk the collision_height and collision_radius of them. I've searched everywhere even in Umodel but found nothing. So can anyone help me?

Ok its so easy:

Colision height --> the distance between the Npc's name from the ground. To find the proper number for this you have to make tests... So first add a random (low) number on colision height, then delete the current Npc and respawn a new one. So if the new npc is under the ground you will have to increase the height. For example if the half npc is under the ground you must 2x the height. The colision height will be correct when the Npc's feet are exactly fitting with the ground I meen that it should't fly for 1 decymetre(example) neither a little part of the feet inside the ground. Make many modifications with the height and you will find its correct height visually (5 minute work)

About the radius its the targetable area of the monster

For example:

A gremlin will have 5 height and 8 radius then a npc taller but with same size would have 8 height and the same radius. Antharas has a large radius becase he is too large and a high height collision cause he is too tall...

PS: Colissions are made mainly for targeting the npc... ok i know this is hard to understand but this is the way it goes.

2ndPS: spawn a npc with exactly same analogies EXCACTLY same body size and same height and copy its collisions and then modify your npc so it gets targetable easy and looks normal thats it...

Ok its so easy:

Colision height --> the distance between the Npc's name from the ground. To find the proper number for this you have to make tests... So first add a random (low) number on colision height, then delete the current Npc and respawn a new one. So if the new npc is under the ground you will have to increase the height. For example if the half npc is under the ground you must 2x the height. The colision height will be correct when the Npc's feet are exactly fitting with the ground I meen that it should't fly for 1 decymetre(example) neither a little part of the feet inside the ground. Make many modifications with the height and you will find its correct height visually (5 minute work)

About the radius its the targetable area of the monster

For example:

A gremlin will have 5 height and 8 radius then a npc taller but with same size would have 8 height and the same radius. Antharas has a large radius becase he is too large and a high height collision cause he is too tall...

PS: Colissions are made mainly for targeting the npc... ok i know this is hard to understand but this is the way it goes.

2ndPS: spawn a npc with exactly same analogies EXCACTLY same body size and same height and copy its collisions and then modify your npc so it gets targetable easy and looks normal thats it...

puff xD fail

puff xD fail

heh i trid to explain best, is a hard thing to explain... I never had such problem...!

btw since I failed you should give the correct answer ok? I really wanna see how you will... At least if you try to do:$

heh i trid to explain best, is a hard thing to explain... I never had such problem...!

btw since I failed you should give the correct answer ok? I really wanna see how you will... At least if you try to do:$

You´re "almost" right, as collision radius and height do what you say, but as a consequence of what they really do.

Height server-side != Height client side.  

Height tells the server (and the client) the vertical distance from the floor, a low value in height server-side makes the npc to be "shorter", so it will be harder to target it.  Height also tells the server if a npc can go throught a room with a low Ceiling defined in geodata.

A low value in Height Client-side will make monsters to be half-buried in the ground but wont have any effect in how you target a monster etc etc.  

Collision radius is almost the same but in the shape of a cylinder and tells the server if a npc is touching another npc, a wall, or anything else. The area within that cylinder contains the npc and is also what you can click to target it.

Incorrect values in Collision server-side = a dangerous mess, as Npcs wont follow properly Paths in geodata. Incorrect values client-side...  visual mess but... Who cares?.

You´re "almost" right, as collision radius and height do what you say, but as a consequence of what they really do.

Height server-side != Height client side. 

Height tells the server (and the client) the vertical distance from the floor, a low value in height server-side makes the npc to be "shorter", so it will be harder to target it.  Height also tells the server if a npc can go throught a room with a low Ceiling defined in geodata.

A low value in Height Client-side will make monsters to be half-buried in the ground but wont have any effect in how you target a monster etc etc. 

Collision radius is almost the same but in the shape of a cylinder and tells the server if a npc is touching another npc, a wall, or anything else. The area within that cylinder contains the npc and is also what you can click to target it.

Incorrect values in Collision server-side = a dangerous mess, as Npcs wont follow properly Paths in geodata. Incorrect values client-side...  visual mess but... Who cares?.

thanks gronka i couldnt expain so good, i hope we helped