Find this weapons!!

sagun

LOLL the only thing to make this easy shit work is among the easyest thing to do

Just make a new line copying an existing dual sword

then replace the textures of the swords with the textures of Infinity Rod. Make them in client Mace or Etc(you can skip this step)

and last makean sql or a xml(xmlif you use h5 latest revs)

So??? you demand sm1 to make this carnaval to you?? why dont you make it by urself?

Surf in the forum, learn and do it urself!

Excuse me man, but those weapons has alredy been done and Im just asking someone to share them cause I have seen them in a lot of servers and forums, but the problem is that links are dead.

Excuse me man, but those weapons has alredy been done and Im just asking someone to share them cause I have seen them in a lot of servers and forums, but the problem is that links are dead.

yes dude, maybe links died, but is so easy to make.... just open your weapongrp and compare the diffrences from a one hand weap and  Dual wep you will find out what to do or search the forum for adaption guides its not hard

yes dude, maybe links died, but is so easy to make.... just open your weapongrp and compare the diffrences from a one hand weap and  Dual wep you will find out what to do or search the forum for adaption guides its not hard

k i will make it for you, just upload me your weapgrp in txt and I will make it and post it here