[request]Character's Movement

You will have to work with 3DsMax anch change the character animation style. But to do that you need Gildor's tool.

Take care

Actually i believe that there are some lines that connecting Animation files with with systextures...

thats system's job as far as i know to Set right those lines...

about gildor's tool i think that i would need it if i would like to create a new... animation n import it in l2...

but in my case i just Want to Replace it with another "already existed one"

Maybe iam wrong... but i will keep testing...

thnx anyways

You are wrong :]

1. Yes, you can change the animation type between original character aniamtions (read the 2nd point).

2. By now You can switch between ORIGINAL character animations (but only for his / her race and gender animations).

You want to make the FOrc handle type for 2-handed weapons like FElf. So how the hell you want move FOrc bones without re-creating her animation in 3DsMax and Gildor's tool ? oO

By modding the weapongrp.dat file lines for each weapon You can change the 2-handed handle type to different (ORIGINAL) existing animation. The problem is, that it will change the handle type for ALL races :]

So, if You want to change the FOrc hadle type for 2-h weapons, then You NEED to mod the animation in 3DsMax. If You believe there is any other way, keep on dreaming.

Take care

The problem is, that it will change the handle type for ALL races :]

By saying "that i will change the handle type of  all Races...."

u mean that i will make the Whole  FORC's moevement style like FELf's? and not just the way she Hold one weapon?

Cause if its like that... aint a problem for me...

"i just gave an example with FORC-FELF 2 handed weap"

So wich lines should i change in Weapongrp.dat?

Even you succeed modifing it by the system, when you log in the game your character will be stuck like a GM changed your sex, the client/system cant respond to that change normaly and you must restart in order to unstuck the animation.

So what I mean is if you dont work with 3dsMax that will be the result, the character will move like a skiactr.

Its impossible by just modifing the client you spend your time

By saying "that i will change the handle type of  all Races...."

u mean that i will make the Whole  FORC's moevement style like FELf's? and not just the way she Hold one weapon?

Cause if its like that... aint a problem for me...

"i just gave an example with FORC-FELF 2 handed weap"

God damn it...::)

You can change the handle type for a weapon (from 2handed > 1handed > bow etc). Do You get it ? YOU CANT CHANGE THE HANDLE TYPE FOR F.ORC OR ALL RACES FROM F.ELF !

You can make the F.Orc 2handed sword look like 1handed or even a bow or a pole, but the character will still gonna look like the animation for F.Orc but 1handed. You get it now ? AND...if You change the weaopn handle type then ALL RACES will handed the 2haded sword as 1handed BUT still as the standard animation for its race.

If you want to make the F.Orc 2handed animation looks like F.Elf 2handed animation, then start to work with 3DsMax and buy Gildero's tool.

THATS ALL !

Take care

why do you guys really wanna -beep-ed up lineage 2 animation, I just dont get it

Maybe because they think its easy, takes 5 min and will be freaking perfect ? :P

This is weird that you guyz dont know you can change animations through system (only within same race and gender ofcourse)

but without editing weapongrp...or did i understand wrong and you actually know..?

Anyway to change animations within the same race go to-->system--> lineagewarrior.int <-- open it with enc/dec and just modify anything you wish.

Its not that hard to figure out what to do, its mainly copy paste.

However keep in mind:

YOU CANT CHANGE ANIMATION BETWEEN RACES AND GENDERS (that does need 3dsMax and other staf yes, and it is TOO much work)

REMEMBER TO CHANGE ENCRYPT VALUE TO 111 FROM 414 if its not done automatically!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• oh, i didnt know that. I got everything i need. Thank you so much for your information and help!
    • In every mobius source there should be a readme file with all the links you need (system, client, IDEs etc). Best of luck!
    • I didnt say i dont know anything but i couldnt find a place to start. a guy here mentioned l2jmobius which is a good place to start. so i searched for it and its actually what i wanted. Now i just need to find a clean client to start. I know how to program and how to do changed to client but its hard to find clean clients. I dont really want to make my server exactly like gracia final. I just want to test out the clients and decide which one works better for me. I dont really like the awakening classes and the newest races. Can you please provide me with a couple of links of different clients so i can test them out before i start my project? As i said i cant really find any clean install client. Thank you in advance
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: Our cheat for Fortnite game has proven itself in the best way among players, the cheat has good optimization, a beautiful visual appearance and has extensive functionality. And reliable protection and HWID Spoofer give our cheat even more advantages over competitors! SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - BattlEye AC: Undetected & Safe - Hyperion AC: Undetected & Safe Our Fortnite cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Aim bone - Silent aim - Smooth - Fov - Distance - Key ESP: - Players - Loot - Vehicles - Traps - Other MISC: - No bloom - No spread - Vehicle flight - Instarevive - Aim while Jumping - Teleport to players within 4m (10m with pickaxe) or teleport downed players to you. - Teleport key - Fov changer REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: No (Engineering works. Will be available again soon). - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: We are offering the best in market Division 2 hacks without detection. If you are wondering where to get the best cheats and hacks for The Division 2, you are at the right place! Our private TD2  hack has been completely undetected since we released it! Also, our cheat has all the most necessary functions such as aimbot, esp, etc. And the limited slots will give even more security to our product. SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC): Undetected & Safe - FairFight AC: Undetected & Safe Our The Division 2 cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Enable aim - No recoil - Silent aim - Aim distance - Aim fov - Draw aim fov - Fov change - Weakspot - Aim hitbox - Head - Neck - Chest - Random ESP: - Enable visuals - Enable radar - Skeleton - Weakspot - Pre-rendering - ESP distance - Radar distance - Auto - Enemy - Name - Blacklist - Whitelist - Custom color - Clear whitelist - Clear blacklist MISC: - Auto fire/Triggerbot - Rapid of fire rate - Shotgun of fire rate - Magic bullets - Fast reload - Unlimited ammo - Shoot in safehouse - Accelerate - Noclip REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: Yes - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported platforms: Steam / Uplay / Epic Games - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
  • Topics