Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well uhm..

 

This is the first time I share something  :P

 

There is another Black Vesper share here but it's not compatible with the new aCis items system.

I modified these files and adjusted some decent stats on them.

 

Here's a picture!

 

 

 

263843_163167723748607_100001661412852_403479_4890134_n.jpg

 

 

 

And Here's the download link : Download

 

If my thread is useless feel free to remove it!

 

Credits by Dracker for weapons and Cleo Chaos Master for Armor

 

Posted

don't support new aCis system? wtf man!! I tested in a lot packs BLACK VESPER and it work without problems so why make topics already shared saying things like that?

 

PD: I unlock the topic because a L2MOD tell me that but I don't think it is usefull anyway thanks.

Posted

don't support new aCis system? wtf man!! I tested in a lot packs BLACK VESPER and it work without problems so why make topics already shared saying things like that?

 

PD: I unlock the topic because a L2MOD tell me that but I don't think it is usefull anyway thanks.

 

2 dudes told me that they can't install the Armor/Weapon specificaly on aCis cause the XMLs build were different and there were no tables in database to install those SQLs.

There were errors on startgameserver cause of that.

 

I had the exact same problem. I took everything including all the info from the SQLs and modified them into XMLs. (You know.. cause on aCis instead of weapon/armor/armorset tables there are XML files in data with Items and Armorsets)

 

After my newbie touches they worked fine not only for me and for my friend too. This is why I thought that this MIGHT be helpful for some newbies like me.

Like I've said, I've never posted a client mod share. At first, I thought to give the download link as reply on the original Black Vesper thread in case someone needed it.

 

I'm sorry... you can delete the thread (if you have the authority) I'm not hunting for posts or something similar to that.

I just thought that this could be helpful..  

 

PS: WoW! I've never said they don't support them! :-X

I just said that the way they were modified they were not compatible!

Posted

Here's the original thread.

 

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=176092.0

 

There is no Items and Armoset XML there. Download it and check it out yourself.

 

Plus there are two links; one for weapons and one for armors. But if you click the armors link and download them, there are both weapons and armors.

The weird part is that there is another dead weapon link which I don't really know what's inside it.

Posted

Well, so what did You do ? Just the xml files adaptation for aCis, right ? Well, instead of relieving noobs You should let them learn something...

But thx for Your time :]

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..