[Share] Black Vesper Weapon/Armor for Interlude (aCis)

Well uhm..

This is the first time I share something  :P

There is another Black Vesper share here but it's not compatible with the new aCis items system.

I modified these files and adjusted some decent stats on them.

Here's a picture!

263843_163167723748607_100001661412852_403479_4890134_n.jpg

And Here's the download link : Download

If my thread is useless feel free to remove it!

Credits by Dracker for weapons and Cleo Chaos Master for Armor

don't support new aCis system? wtf man!! I tested in a lot packs BLACK VESPER and it work without problems so why make topics already shared saying things like that?

PD: I unlock the topic because a L2MOD tell me that but I don't think it is usefull anyway thanks.

don't support new aCis system? wtf man!! I tested in a lot packs BLACK VESPER and it work without problems so why make topics already shared saying things like that?

PD: I unlock the topic because a L2MOD tell me that but I don't think it is usefull anyway thanks.

2 dudes told me that they can't install the Armor/Weapon specificaly on aCis cause the XMLs build were different and there were no tables in database to install those SQLs.

There were errors on startgameserver cause of that.

I had the exact same problem. I took everything including all the info from the SQLs and modified them into XMLs. (You know.. cause on aCis instead of weapon/armor/armorset tables there are XML files in data with Items and Armorsets)

After my newbie touches they worked fine not only for me and for my friend too. This is why I thought that this MIGHT be helpful for some newbies like me.

Like I've said, I've never posted a client mod share. At first, I thought to give the download link as reply on the original Black Vesper thread in case someone needed it.

I'm sorry... you can delete the thread (if you have the authority) I'm not hunting for posts or something similar to that.

I just thought that this could be helpful..  

PS: WoW! I've never said they don't support them! :-X

I just said that the way they were modified they were not compatible!

bla bla bla, just forget, I say that for get forum clean, because a lot post of same therad thats the reason but well take care.

Here's the original thread.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=176092.0

There is no Items and Armoset XML there. Download it and check it out yourself.

Plus there are two links; one for weapons and one for armors. But if you click the armors link and download them, there are both weapons and armors.

The weird part is that there is another dead weapon link which I don't really know what's inside it.

Well, so what did You do ? Just the xml files adaptation for aCis, right ? Well, instead of relieving noobs You should let them learn something...

But thx for Your time :]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...