[GUIDE] How to feel free on L2Mafia !!!

If u ever played on L2mafia, u know u cant go outside special pvp areas...he?maybe you couldn't do it yesterday but today u can ^^

shot00005tw5.th.jpg

shot00001lt2.th.jpg

u must teleport to "Rune 10" and as u see it on ss there are stairs.It rly not hard to get outside  Rune 10.If u teleported here u are on up,so slow go down near"wall" which i mark and spamm clicks on the groung outside area, if u have lucky u can "feel free" first time, just try.

If u find a NPC outside area u can be very reach, if is it for ex.Weapon Shop u can sell there ur eq and get 10-20kk and buy whatever u want, ofcourse admins deleted all npc's but...u can find one somewhere,if u found one please pm me ^^

aaa there is one"but" more...look

shot00002qj9.th.jpg

shot00003co9.th.jpg

they are very aggresive and have u for 2 hits...there are  something like guards, the worst thing is that-silent movie dont work,dance of shadow dont work...alone u cant kill it,pfy with PT u cant kill they have i think +3000 a speed.Remember we are cheaters in game, there is nothing impossible for us ^^

-i told if u find not removed NPC which have option 'sell' u are the richest man on server

-u can go to dark elven/elven village to farming adena

except making fun of dimis and his mafia ..some ppl also use their mind very nice idea my friend :P

you never know what the next move of dimis will be ... he may accidentaly do something and they may get spawned xD btw hide this for 200 posts plz dont let dimis read it xD

He is vip. Hiding doesn't help.

Check here:.

lol ...

what name have the l2 mafia page?

http://www.l2mafia.gr or http://66.79.167.60

as for the way you can get free thare are much more ways to do it . xD not a point going outside believe me ,but yes you can fell free .