Lineage 2 Olympiad server!

This ---> http://www.skirmishpvp.com/ ( this in beta from 1 year ) ppls still to play oly and have some funny pvp because the fix are retail like .... (Monday no oly game cause they give hero ) ..

Not anymore, it is up, probably it was under maintenance or something like.

gries se loggo è tutto scritto in russo o posso capire almeno l'equip xD?

A better idea is to count pvp's at  oly points. You can pvp anywhere to gain points.

But for this, you need strong protection against farming pvp's.

And will work like the oly, getting special item as reward wich will give u the chance to buy cool stuffs :D

Fighting on a closed space (arenas) is borring.

sounds very good idea and unique as a lot of people said they will get after few days so you have to do gm events to + tvt,ctf all that and you have to do a very good balance otherwise the whole server will be ee or pp and i think it is really hard for a project like this one to succes..but if you do it i wish you a good luck :)

Not anymore, it is up, probably it was under maintenance or something like.

No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this webpage later.

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Are u trying to troll me or somethink? I open it on 4 different browser's, 2 pc's + my phone.. /next

No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

Here are some suggestions:

Reload this webpage later.

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Are u trying to troll me or somethink? I open it on 4 different browser's, 2 pc's + my phone.. /next

Still working good, dunno what might be the problem there are 500 online right now.

Still working good, dunno what might be the problem there are 500 online right now.

Dude the site isn't working.. Stop spaming post count's and retreaving newbies.. I tryed it from my pc, my brother pc and my phone from 4 different browsers and still getting the same error lol..

Dude the site isn't working.. Stop spaming post count's and retreaving newbies.. I tryed it from my pc, my brother pc and my phone from 4 different browsers and still getting the same error lol..

Still working good.

http://oi46.tinypic.com/sxde0k.jpg

Just your problem.

• 2 months later...