L2Dynasty Recruiting L2OFF Developers

We are looking for :

2 or 3 Developers who Know to manage L2OFF files (Interlude or C5)

to manage I mean :

• Istallation of Every single Program needed to Run a Off Server
  • managing SQL server files
  • Knowledge in C/C++
  • Knowledge in Html/XML
  • Lineage2 General Knowledge

our website is : http://www.l2dynasty.org

If you meet any of the requirements and are wanting a job to work for the l2dynasty staff, please add me on msn, my msn is alfredrushani@live.com

Or Sent me a Mail at ekoice@gmail.com

Only REAL interested persons please.

xD L2Dynasty....

Okay who is L2OFF Dev no1 would join it xD... l2 dyanszy is crap server...Gm's are bad...

Okay Candy is good.... TheREflection is Okay

But BanHAmmer is the best xD!

I am a l2 OFF dev... i know many ppl l2 off devs but no1 will join cose your server sux you lost the best gm ever so get lost!!!

NO1 ONE WANTS L2 DYNASTY COSE ITS FAKE SERVER LIKE L2UNDERWORLD WAS!

xD L2Dynasty....

Okay who is L2OFF Dev no1 would join it xD... l2 dyanszy is crap server...Gm's are bad...

Okay Candy is good.... TheREflection is Okay

But BanHAmmer is the best xD!

I am a l2 OFF dev... i know many ppl l2 off devs but no1 will join cose your server sux you lost the best gm ever so get lost!!!

NO1 ONE WANTS L2 DYNASTY COSE ITS FAKE SERVER LIKE L2UNDERWORLD WAS!

may i add +1?

as i see the topic's subject say's 'L2Dynasty Recruiting L2OFF Developers' hmm the next one who will blame Alfred he will be banned!if u know l2off develop post in this topic if u dont...dont do it because i will not give any warning!

May I add +1 ?

may i add -1?

Thanks Demonic SouL,

I just Want to Say that : In the 98% of the World Countries is DEMOCRACY.

Use it , Say Want you want, But DON'T offend Me, or my name.

IF you are interested ONLY to be a l2dynasty Staff member, and You ARE a l2off Developer , Write Here...

If your Intention is to Spam , Flame or Anything else Not mentioned in the Topic Requests , GO fuck yourself.

;D

may i add -1?

Sure.

I'm just going to give few tips to this thread's author.

If you want to attract REAL L2off Developpers...then I would say firstly...get a good website !

Joomla + WoW template is really a bad choise.

It's won't attract REAL L2off I repeat ya.

Also don't show your lack of knowledge in this domain ! There are no XML to edit.

but the main problem I would say is - L2off Dev detest L2j boys ! Even if you switch to L2off, they will think you are a rich idiot who don't know shit and actually you don't know shit.

Only idiots use L2j emu  :-\

actually you don't know shit.

Only idiots use L2j emu  :-\

Sorry??

You Dont Even Know EkoIce....

You Haven't Even Played To One Of His Servers....

And If He Is A Rich Idiot Which Dont Knows Shit about Developing

How He Made One Server With 300+ People Online??

So, This Guy Did A Lot Of Work To Make His Servers.

AAh and sth else...

Maybe He Likes That Website Whats Your Prob?

If You Dont Want, Just DONT Login.

Omg 300+ my ass delete one 0 - and it comes 30

a00ax0ax0a0xa0xa0xa0x0a0

have u ever played L2 Underworld (Sole)

??

There Is No Way That U Have Played, Cause If You Had, You Won't Say This Bullsh1t

Dude you are silly, for real.

Setting up a L2j server is 300x way easier.

The 'only power' of L2j is the community which is big.

If you know Teh Gud Forums then it's easy to do thing in your servers.

When a security hole is discovered in your L2off server, trust me IT'S munch more difficult to fix than L2j.

Why ?

L2j you just have to download the lastest files from SVN.

In L2off you have to code it yourself or leech the fix somewhere.

But trust me, on L2off if you only leech, your server will go down really really FAST.

I don't want to flame, just telling the truth.

Nothing negative against Thread's Author.. My best wishs for ekoice.

cheers

ok topic locked

Ekoice spread the message now whoever wants to join i think he ll pm him and eko will decide

if fits he ll be accepted if not he ll be rejected!!! whats the point of doing all; this nonsense by all posters describing how's the site like or which is the n00best?

topic locked

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• +256754809279  BEST DEATH SPELL CASTER / REVENGE SPELLS IN EUROPE, FINLAND, TURKEY, ENGLAND, SPAIN, RUSSIA, ITALY, ROMANIA, POLAND, BELGIUM, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, NORWAY. +256754809279 drmama Tango, Powerful instant death spells online instant spell that work fast in USA, UK, Kuwait, Germany, Asian, Europe, Philippines, Canada, South Africa, Italy, Peru, India, Iran, Gambia. Sweden, Australia, Nigeria, Spain, Ghana, California, Greece. Death spell on someone, death spells that Death Revenge Spell on wicked friends, Voodoo Death Spells to kill Enemies Black Magic Spells To Harm Someone, Black magic death spells on ex-lover, Revenge instant death spells on toxic uncles powerful instant death spells online instant spell that work fast in USA, UK, Kuwait, Germany, Asian, Europe, Philippines, Canada, revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell, most powerful voodoo spell caster, voodoo spell casters in new Orleans, voodoo love spells reviews, proven authentic voodoo spell casters, most powerful voodoo priest in world, black magic tricks to destroy enemy. Results are 100% sure and guaranteed , Europe, Philippines, Canada, South Africa, Italy, Peru, India, Iran, Gambia. spells, guaranteed voodoo spells, spell to make someone sick and die, revenge spells that work instantly, real witches for hire, revenge spells on an ex- lover, how to put a spell on someone who hurts you, spell to make someone sick, voodoo spells to hurt someone, spells to curse someone, powerful revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell. +256754809279 drmama Tango Email: drmamatango@gmail.com
    • ONLINE URGENT DEATH SPELLS +256754809279  REVENGE SPELLS CASTER, INSTANT DEATH SPELLS, IN Birmingham, Liverpool, and Manchester ,BOTSWANA CANADA AUSTRALIA, AMERICAL , LONDON +256754809279 drmama Tango, Powerful instant death spells online instant spell that work fast in USA, UK, Kuwait, Germany, Asian, Europe, Philippines, Canada, South Africa, Italy, Peru, India, Iran, Gambia. Sweden, Australia, Nigeria, Spain, Ghana, California, Greece. Death spell on someone, death spells that Death Revenge Spell on wicked friends, Voodoo Death Spells to kill Enemies Black Magic Spells To Harm Someone, Black magic death spells on ex-lover, Revenge instant death spells on toxic uncles powerful instant death spells online instant spell that work fast in USA, UK, Kuwait, Germany, Asian, Europe, Philippines, Canada, revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell, most powerful voodoo spell caster, voodoo spell casters in new Orleans, voodoo love spells reviews, proven authentic voodoo spell casters, most powerful voodoo priest in world, black magic tricks to destroy enemy. Results are 100% sure and guaranteed , Europe, Philippines, Canada, South Africa, Italy, Peru, India, Iran, Gambia. spells, guaranteed voodoo spells, spell to make someone sick and die, revenge spells that work instantly, real witches for hire, revenge spells on an ex- lover, how to put a spell on someone who hurts you, spell to make someone sick, voodoo spells to hurt someone, spells to curse someone, powerful revenge spells, most powerful death spell, spell to die in your sleep, successful death spell. +256754809279 drmama Tango Email: drmamatango@gmail.com
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
  • Topics