[Request][High Five]Medium rate

I have a more specific idea how a server should look like so, don't start spaming with very low rate, retail wannabe servers or lol high rate servers.

*Rates XP/SP/Drop/Adena/Spoil/Quest between 10x-30x

*NPC buffer (no improved/cat/unicorn). Buff time 1-2h

*Global GK (Optional)

*Autoloot (Is a must)

*No class quest or buyable from shop(Is a must)

*Offline trade(1 per ip)

*High Five areas and skills

*High Five noblesse quest

*Automatic event engine (Is a must)

*Donations (hats/pets/life stones/agathions//etc)

*ENGLISH SPEAKING STAFF (Is a must)

*Regular Updates

*retail enchant rates for :  armor, weapon, jewels, skills

*retail attribute rates: 50% stone, 30% crystal

Maybe if there is no such server, one can think to create it starting from this. I assure you it will be very popular.

I wanted to write u exfire, but I think u know that server...Why do u want to leave?

Because the admin doesn't know english or choses not to write in english.

Because we didn't had any event. Because every suggestion, like yourself said is dismissed by the wannabe staff member Gladicek and the staff has no reaction.

I've tried to make it better, to help them, but they don't seem to care.

I'm trying to find a good server for a month now and the only reason I didn't left yet is because I couln't find any.

Now I opened here a topic, hoping someone has more resources than I have.

I understand you...I feel the same, it was the reason why I stoped play. I'm waiting to event engine system (I hope in nexus). But I'm afraid that major of community have been left and new will be creating very long time :-) So GL with new choose ...

I understand you...I feel the same, it was the reason why I stoped play. I'm waiting to event engine system (I hope in nexus). But I'm afraid that major of community have been left and new will be creating very long time :-) So GL with new choose ...

yy, do you see how many offers do I have? None

NCSoft started to eliminate the RPG part from L2 because of this attitude.No one is enjoying the game like they used to. Now the population is divided in half : heavy farmers or FPS (first person shooter) players (aka pvpers).

I see many topics : 'looking for pvp server','looking for interlude'. Are you now? There are hundreds of them .

The high five servers you can count them on your fingers. And either those servers are for pvp with custom...everything, which isn't Hi5 or they want 'retail like' on a 100 population server.

Again, any chance to find a decent relaxing high five server?I can't believe from 1k daily users on this forum, no one knows one.

• 3 weeks later...

Try my server.

http://www.l2-evolution.com

Visit the Forums and read the Changelog on the main site for uptodate Fixes and info

Server Info

XP: 25x

SP: 30x

Party XP: 2x

Adena: 30x

Spoil: 15x

Drop: 15x

Max Enchant: +18

Safe Enchant: +4

Normal Enchant Chance: 66%

Blessed Enchant Chance: 70%

Buff Slots: 24 + 4(Divine Inspiration)

D/S Slots: 12

Fully workable geodata and pathnode

Working hellbound with Tower of Infinitum retail like(spawning cubics to teleporto from a floor to another)

Working Delusion Chamber

Working 7s quest series

Full pailaka working

Full kamaloka working

Buff Time: 2 hours

Try my server.

http://www.l2-evolution.com

Visit the Forums and read the Changelog on the main site for uptodate Fixes and info

Server Info

XP: 25x

SP: 30x

Party XP: 2x

Adena: 30x

Spoil: 15x

Drop: 15x

Max Enchant: +18

Safe Enchant: +4

Normal Enchant Chance: 66%

Blessed Enchant Chance: 70%

Buff Slots: 24 + 4(Divine Inspiration)

D/S Slots: 12

Fully workable geodata and pathnode

Working hellbound with Tower of Infinitum retail like(spawning cubics to teleporto from a floor to another)

Working Delusion Chamber

Working 7s quest series

Full pailaka working

Full kamaloka working

Buff Time: 2 hours

AS u see he asks for h5 server not freya....why u spam without reason if u dont offer what he asks...

why? well you will notice their are no hi5 servers.

their are freya servers that let you connect with a hi5 client and pretend to be hi5

You will find my server is excellent with much more working than most servers, devs work every day and once freya is complete we will update and start implementing hi5.

You show me a server anywhere that has freya raidboss working with all quests, SOL SOI SOA niai, retail epic bosses. all drops and spoils as retail like as we can

you go check the changelog and fixed bug report section, you try it and you will see its absolutely brilliant.

Also 1200 or more every evening. but hey If you show me a hi5 server thats better than mine ill go play it myself i have been looking for somewhere to play as obviously i can't play my own server more is the pitty

hmm.. How about L2Cerberus server ?

H5 (High Five), x7, big online.

To low rates for me. I've played on Cerberus 15x from start to it's end. One of the best server out there, but the rates are to low and the crowd it's to heavy.

why? well you will notice their are no hi5 servers.

their are freya servers that let you connect with a hi5 client and pretend to be hi5

You will find my server is excellent with much more working than most servers, devs work every day and once freya is complete we will update and start implementing hi5.

You show me a server anywhere that has freya raidboss working with all quests, SOL SOI SOA niai, retail epic bosses. all drops and spoils as retail like as we can

you go check the changelog and fixed bug report section, you try it and you will see its absolutely brilliant.

Also 1200 or more every evening. but hey If you show me a hi5 server thats better than mine ill go play it myself i have been looking for somewhere to play as obviously i can't play my own server more is the pitty

Don't insult my intelligence. I know what is hi5 and what is not and I don't get fooled by admins who write a long list of features from c3 till now.

A handful o servers have hi5 features till now and I know about them all, unlike you obviously.

www.l2-holy.com

Great fun settings Mr., but you lack the hi5 part on your server. I've just exit your server after reaching lvl 20 and checking out some hi5 features.

aw im actually looking for the same thing for weeks now if you find anything please drop me a pm matey.

I've just deleted the account on the exfire.eu forum because their english community doesn't exist and the staff Redman(the owner) claims not to know english.

I will give it another shot to Steven7's server today, maybe I'll change my mind and stay on his server.