interlude [L2j] L][Shock start live today!!!

l2shock

Hi, I am pleased to present you our project L2Shock

Home: http://l2shock.com.pl/

Forum: http://l2shock.com.pl/forum/

Chronicle: Interlude

Background:

Exp: 150x

SP: 150x

Party Exp: 200x

Adena Drop: 450x

Enchant save: 4 (for armor, weapon)

Enchant rates: 66% of normal (for armor and weapon), 75% blessed

Custom Items:

Dynasty Armor

Dynasty weapons

General information

* TVT Engine Every 1 Hour

* CTF, DM, Every Hour

* Friendly Staff,

* Sieges 100%

* Increased Weight Limit,

* Global GK,

* Custom Basic buffer

* Raid Bosses events.

* Grade penalty ON

* Various Gm Shops

* Custom - Economy

* All skills work

* Clan hall System Work 100%

* Sieges 100% work

* Custom farming / Levelling spots

* Retail spawns locations for new players

Olympiad

We Olympics as retail. Happy heroes are elected every 2 weeks. Allowed with A grade

What makes us different from other high-rates servers?

We are a team which "many a bread oven food," and tired of the influx of servers where everything is monotonous, ie. exp, then farm until you drop, and anxious to + 35 enchanting our item. We're reaching ago and decided to create a decent server preventing unnecessary gameplay elements that make no desire to play. Our main shortcoming of who we put a team game, organized in clans and then in larger organizations, alliance which make a good, huge and all the time pvp actions. Without the clan you will not be able to make our "elite armor and weapons." Do not be sad for the fact that we have added these custom to our server. Get them to be really hard. You need to be really a good composition because they will be drop from T-rex Pi. You will need a minimum tank to the Bishop and the spoiler, because he will be "pulled" items from them. Is introduced to highlight the player who spends more time on the gameplay than the average. It will just characterize these special items, so that will have enormous strength and will stand at the forefront of the so-called. noob players. He will take on the responsibility to carry out a successful siege, raid, or clan's pvps.

Raid bosses

You cant buy a jewelry boss at our gm shop. To get it you need to fight for it with other clans. Everything works 100%. Entrance to the boss zones can be purchased at gm shop (you will have some farm, but nice and easy because of the clan). Gk to raid bosses will soon were moving near the boss teleporter. Every boss will be drop an item (necklace, ring, earring). It is possible to drop elite weapon with a spoiler (small chance).

GM shop

Very cool, clear it, buy everything you need except the s grade that you will have some farm.

We are wide open to any suggestions, make us the server. For giving the proposals will be showered with cool special items for VIP members, which you otherwise you can not get it.

Sieges

How to retail

Clan hall's

How to retail

Server starts in 8 day's, you have to be patient. Perfect, everything is not perfect enough so that it is recognized that this is:). We look forward to your suggestions, accompanied by nicks in the game that if you reward the use of the idea. Tell us your requirements against the server on which server you want to play? Give us examples, we are open for any suggestions. Our e-mail address l2shock.donate @ gmail.com. Got more questions? Visit our forum to learn more. Regards Team L2Shock.

We are live on 12.06.2011

omg that is what i loking..!!! a nice mid rate server...  Nice developers!!  and nice farming

Join Peapole.. i start to beleve in  this server!!! nice one!! keep going your work i like this server nice features i play there name bubu!! i am low lvl but with time i will grow up!

We dont like customs too but the main idea of adding customs is that we wanted to wear pro ppl to see for exaplme in giran ppl with this custom ( it will be rly hard to get 5% from spoil from strong rb) if u see ppl in this armir dynasty u will can stand and see that hes is a good player. Only thats why we put i in here. Its mean that this ppl is good player , have to respect HIM, hes immportant. I think you understand us. Server is rly good prepared but has low players. WE ARE LOOKING GOOD ORGANISED CLAN TO JOIN US TO MAKE SERVER MUCH MORE INTRESTING, THIS SERVER IS FOR UR CLAN, WE SPECIALY CREATED IT FOR BIG CLANS, MANY PARTY FARM AND SO ON JUST JOIN AND SEE. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT UNDER TO to improve our server. Thx! See you in game. Regards l2shock team.

i try this server... but in one day i seesome  pll with subclass lvl max.. and with nobles+rb jew.. i dont give name... ..

and all was from PL...

good luck with your server!!!