L2Walker Ig Dragon Network Gracia

nv20

Ok, maybe 1000 was too high, but i know that atm everyone want this bot, so i dont want to dnet staff make some new protections.

I will post later a screens that proof bot is working.

hahahahahah you are really funny "i dont want to dnet staff make some new protections" i loled hard

dude im using the same l2w that i use wen server was Hb so there is no new walker for dnet, the only thing i have new is the mana pot script, so there is no point to make 500 posts to see this.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you mate for share , someone know how i can make script for mana pots?

It's simple to write scripts.., but it's beter don't use them.., use ur tabs and finger ^^

(I can have any bug in the ID (and no member here the Elixir ID), check only this and write it for ur self) GL PPL HF

Simple script

Label(INICIO)

CharStatus(MP,<=,80)  //>>> VERIFY IF MANA IS LOW THAN 80% THAN USE E-MANA [YOU CAN SET IT FOR UR SELF]  <<<//

{

USEITEM(itemname[iD=23054])

DELAY(20000) //>>> E-MANA POT DELAY (20000 = 20 SECONDS)    <<<//

}

Call(INICIO)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other

MANA & elixir

Label(INICIO)

CharStatus(MP,<=,80) //>>> VERIFY IF MANA IS LOW THAN 80% THAN USE E-MANA [YOU CAN SET IT FOR UR SELF]  <<<//

{

USEITEM(itemname[iD=23054])

DELAY(20000)

}

CharStatus(MP,<=,5)

{

USEITEM(Elixir of Mental Strength (S-Grade)[iD=8633]) //>>> VERIFY IF MANA IS LOW THAN 5% THAN USE "(Elixir of Mental Strength (S-Grade)[iD=8633])" -> Check the ID for the ELIXIR <-  [YOU CAN SET IT FOR UR SELF]  <<<//

}

Call(INICIO)