The Ultimate Money Maker For Wizards - Lireins (Lineage 2 stratics)

Want to make 50k adena an hour? I'm sure many of you have seen Wizards kiting Lireins in the western area of Elven Forest. Here's the deal.

Lireins drop between 130-160 adena per kill but are EXTREMELY slow. You can kite up to 30 of these guys at any one time, and use the Area of Damage skill Flame Strike (acquired at Level 20 by Wizards) to kill all of those Lireins at once! Only 4 hits by flame strike and BOOM, up to 4200 adena drops, and tons of loot. Do this about 12 times an hour and you're PAID, and you get amazing XP. I highly recommend all Wizards do this EXCLUSIVELY from level 20-level 25. You will get all the money you'll need, and level up faster than any other profession.

By l2adenalineage

man come on i better stay in giran or somewhere and ask some1 nicely to give me some adena and in 10 minutes i make 10 times more then do that shit at low lvl.

ok i knew some noobs like you asking for adena and don't go to get

example

plzz some adena

plzz man some adena plz plz

hey plz some adena

and if you don't like my topic just don't make reply saying always anything you want and of course you have right (your opinion). so other time just don't reply and let other people who want this exploit to reply

i was clear ?

P.S and something else if you want to write sh*t write it with this way.

ok i knew some noobs like you asking for adena and don't go to get

example

plzz some adena

plzz man some adena plz plz

hey plz some adena

and if you don't like my topic just don't make reply saying always anything you want and of course you have right (your opinion). so other time just don't reply and let other people who want this exploit to reply

i was clear ?

Omg?

Wtf??

Ok Ok Your Post Is Great.. Happy Now?

Omg?

Wtf??

Ok Ok Your Post Is Great.. Happy Now?

well try playing on a x1 server and you will appreciate this not saying "omfgozor im soo prooz cheating x500 server omfg omfg" it is truly a great tip for servers with under x5 exp rates /Adena rates

Well, I Play On L2Elite x15 Sometimes.

Anyway, I Didn't Say I'm a pro, i just got pissed off with the man who started that post.....

Well, Im Active At Forum...

Im New That's Why I Have Low Posts.....

Anyway, I May Take Karma Point Too Some Day

Enough of flaming.

ALEX2008GR, edit your post in 15 minutes, or you will loose your PRECIOUS karma. WE DO NOT HIDE POSTS WITH KARMA REQUIREMENT!

I am clear.

stefoulis15

EboLLa

warned, one step before -1 ;)

stay ontopic