League Of Legends Random Topic!

how? with ban/pic's?

Hello Summoners

With the launch of pre-season, we’ve noticed a couple problems with ranked queues that we’re going to be adjusting to help make sure that ranked games are fun and that the competitive ladder remains healthy.

Firstly, we’ve noticed that the average Elo is off from where we expected it to be (around 1200). More specifically, we noticed that our reset calculations didn‘t take into account Elo decay in the system. To account for this deflation problem, we’ll be increasing the 5v5 Solo Elo of those players who played at least 5 ranked games last season by 15 points.

Secondly, the Ranked Wins and Losses were not properly reset after we archived them during the Riven patch. We will be resetting these numbers to reflect the appropriate number of wins and losses players have accrued since the patch this week to reinforce the feeling of a new start.

By the way , why i've got 2000+ elo more ?

I really love guys who got their gold with 1520-1521 and act like "I GOT GOLD,U JELLY" you are EQUAL to the one who had silver with 1518.

The Ranked Matches (atm Normal) are so facked up now. (More noobs/trolls)

Even the sounds are off but today i had a great match with GP :D

eurdcg.jpg

are you saying that for me?

i never said im pro cause i got gold :P

i think you are not saying that for my post in page 20

that guy provoke me, i just said that for fun, and because guys like him are downvoting me and all other golds for no reason

-43 atm :P

yes talking to you,cause u just act like "ME GOLD U JELLY" and this even was to 3v3,which is like free elo if you get a 1200-1300 elo player with you.

And no,didnt read a lame topic of a wannabe gold player.