League Of Legends Random Topic!

After boosting some accs at 1400 elo, i gotta say something.

You deserve the elo you are.

I wont hear excuses like 'bad team' etc. I was winning even tho ALL the other teammates were failing hard.

After boosting some accs at 1400 elo, i gotta say something.

You deserve the elo you are.

I wont hear excuses like 'bad team' etc. I was winning even tho ALL the other teammates were failing hard.

True,you can carry easy ~1300 but always depends if someone throws it.

They throw it all the time. You have no idea of the games i played.

mid and top like 1-15, both 100cs+ outfarm, useless jungler. Still win

i ve been playing there cuz of the boosts. below 1400 everyone think they re good but they actually suck.they dont even know what to play. they pick what they want and not what the team needs.even if you play janna ad you ll get legendary

i ve been playing there cuz of the boosts. below 1400 everyone think they re good but they actually suck.they dont even know what to play. they pick what they want and not what the team needs.even if you play janna ad you ll get legendary

i agree with that...

Finito i know that situation believe me..

They play what they 'know' to play,they are fking selfish thats why i prefer support or tanky champions.

Finito i know that situation believe me..

They play what they 'know' to play,they are fking selfish thats why i prefer support or tanky champions.

Lol has 3 categories of players

The Meta Makers (1600-3000 elo summoners)  Those who go according the meta and new tactics.these guys improvise with the tactics

The Slowpokes (1500-1000) Those who are 2 months back from the elo.they ban morgana diana darius etc.Their build is always  taken from 2 tournaments ago.they deserve their rankings

The Hell (1000-0) Those guys are 2 yeears back.tryndamere bans,Rammus etc. they dont even know the basics. they deserve their rankings

45864961.png

yay 3rd ranked game

is it just me or are ranked easier then normals (i had sooo many bad normals today its disgusting :c)

no just everyone in shit elo has +300-500 than what he must be with elo reset. we should wait 1-2 months to play a 'nice' game before 1700 elo..

45864961.png

yay 3rd ranked game

is it just me or are ranked easier then normals (i had sooo many bad normals today its disgusting :c)

Ιt's just the start, you are playing with first starters. After some matches..(look at Jarvan IV. and all actually. That's the very first matches)