[Vb][Program]GameSites200 VoteBot

Lucky Dice

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

boter.jpg

i had this boter from diffrent website but anyway are you giving 100% that it works ? I just would like to use it but i dont want to buy proxies and decapatch and then just dont use them .

yea it's working

to the man of that boter ... one more question dunno why but when i'm puting list of proxy to read it out for boter they are not going into the program ... is like i'm clicking on "add" put proxylist.txt and "OK" but nothing happen .

//fixed the problem .

but now what proxys do i have to use ?

can i use proxys with port ? for example :

87.217.41.65:80

78.138.47.178:3128

120.50.2.10:8080

or i have to use it with out port ?

... also do u have any program to check the status of proxy ?

also whats wrong with decaptcher.com is not working now? it says that it is moved but where?

to the man of that boter ... one more question dunno why but when i'm puting list of proxy to read it out for boter they are not going into the program ... is like i'm clicking on "add" put proxylist.txt and "OK" but nothing happen .

//fixed the problem .

but now what proxys do i have to use ?

can i use proxys with port ? for example :

87.217.41.65:80

78.138.47.178:3128

120.50.2.10:8080

or i have to use it with out port ?

... also do u have any program to check the status of proxy ?

also whats wrong with decaptcher.com is not working now? it says that it is moved but where?

ask psomas about the proxies i dont have idea ... i just add some proxies to test it from one guy and i dont remember

he send me the proxys all ready but it says to me that the proxes are bad ... maybe it is becasue of decaptcha ( cuz i dont have one ) anybody know whats happen with decaptcha.com ? is not working anymore ;/