[L2J] L2 Lunarion

OceanDeep

dunno if players ingame in this server obtain reward adenas from pks,but if yes is the most sh1tty feature.when i log in newbie zone someone was there with vesper equip and pk newbies and newcomers also me.i dont need to see anything else from this server.i am done GL

Nerfed? Have you at least tried them? Actually, I haven't nerfed any class but only boosted them. Archers easly dealing 3k on mages. Tyrants having good damage output and stun landing. Dominator seals landing. Kamael skills landing. Trickster dealing great damage with RT. Dagger working just fine too.

Hmm, what else is left? I just wish you could have tested it better, not with +0 gear. Most of players always first enchant weapons only, leaving armor/jewels+0 and whining about high damage.

Yet, it's still your opinion and you have right to have one. Wish you good luck anyway.

Nerfed? Have you at least tried them? Actually, I haven't nerfed any class but only boosted them. Archers easly dealing 3k on mages. Tyrants having good damage output and stun landing. Dominator seals landing. Kamael skills landing. Trickster dealing great damage with RT. Dagger working just fine too.

Hmm, what else is left? I just wish you could have tested it better, not with +0 gear. Most of players always first enchant weapons only, leaving armor/jewels+0 and whining about high damage.

Yet, it's still your opinion and you have right to have one. Wish you good luck anyway.

add bd,sws to the game. Give them some turbo skills or smth (like better bow range, or increase dance\song power but only for them selves.)

and what about people not able to login? personally i cant log bcuz . it says "too many connection. log out other characters" i dont have any account online and still cant login, i guess some kinda protection fail badly??

cant login for more than half day while others playing, thats rly sad, if i had knew i wouldnt even started here

anyway content is not bad, cant say a bad word about it

250 online players and because of you login fails? Probably you were AFK'ing in TvT and got banned/kicked. Now you might get this message till next restart.

Although try restarting your router, might help.

250 online and 80% mages , 10 % gladis, and rest. Top pvp players all are mages and gladys. Isn't it show which classes need to be fixed?

tricksters are very overpowered i can say. Other archers hits like 2-3k with red bows, trickster with blue crosboww hits for 5-6k evey hit.

250 online and 80% mages , 10 % gladis, and rest. Top pvp players all are mages and gladys. Isn't it show which classes need to be fixed?

No, it shows what classes players like the most.