[Phoenix's Therapy Room]

Phoenix4

I have already found it. I just need help in N64 cause i never had one so i dont know the purpose of each button.

BTW WHAI SKYPE HAS STOPPED WORKING ;

Oke i guess i can be online tomorrow and i will fix the buttons for ya , about Skype it is facing problems

http://www.techgear.gr/skype-is-down-again-22254/

it wasn't alienware fault.

No way.Anyway,thanks :D

I still face a problem with a msn tho.

Different error this time.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-IE/itprovistaapps/thread/ecd06db5-8c31-4ec5-b9e8-9435ac5a3607

Haven't tried by myself check on your own and tell me but i guess it will work.

Yes I have. skatavita.... Like wtf is this? :D

The password can expire if you don't use it. I didn't use the computer for 5-6 months.

About your problem , dunno to be honest if i learn something about it i will inform you

Oke i guess i can be online tomorrow and i will fix the buttons for ya , about Skype it is facing problems

http://www.techgear.gr/skype-is-down-again-22254/

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-IE/itprovistaapps/thread/ecd06db5-8c31-4ec5-b9e8-9435ac5a3607

Haven't tried by myself check on your own and tell me but i guess it will work.

About your problem , dunno to be honest if i learn something about it i will inform you

you'll be teamviewering me with the answer 'coz I don't really get what I have to do :P

Guys i had to choose betwen this one

https://www.pcgarage.ro/monitoare-led/asus/ml238h-23-inch-2-ms-black/

or this one

https://www.pcgarage.ro/monitoare-led/aoc/e2343f2-23-inch-2-ms-black-white/

the first monitor costs a little bit over 200€ and the second one 150€.

So i went for the 1st option cause i wanted something better/new what do you think ?

I made the right choice ?

PS:In past i wanted the philips but it is out of the stock  :(

Guys i had to choose betwen this one

https://www.pcgarage.ro/monitoare-led/asus/ml238h-23-inch-2-ms-black/

or this one

https://www.pcgarage.ro/monitoare-led/aoc/e2343f2-23-inch-2-ms-black-white/

the first monitor costs a little bit over 200€ and the second one 150€.

So i went for the 1st option cause i wanted something better/new what do you think ?

I made the right choice ?

PS:In past i wanted the philips but it is out of the stock  :(

Check Samsung , samsung is making one of the top screens ever

While trying to open msn

the ordinal 379 could not located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll

And not opens neither skype.

Lastly(yesterday) i made some windows update and something failed.

From today that i reopened my pc,these sh?ts happens.

While trying to open msn And not opens neither skype.

Lastly(yesterday) i made some windows update and something failed.

From today that i reopened my pc,these sh?ts happens.

I google'd your issue and i found other people having similiar problem like yours and from the same source ~ the update. One of the updates failed like yours , i don't know how to fix the problem exactly but i read that the dud who had the same problem did a System Restore and he had no problem.

He even updated and the failed update didn't fail , and no problem generally.

So in conclusion try to do a system restore and tell me if the problem continues to exist.

I google'd your issue and i found other people having similiar problem like yours and from the same source ~ the update. One of the updates failed like yours , i don't know how to fix the problem exactly but i read that the dud who had the same problem did a System Restore and he had no problem.

He even updated and the failed update didn't fail , and no problem generally.

So in conclusion try to do a system restore and tell me if the problem continues to exist.

I googled it too before telling you about it,i made the system restore and still the same prob.

Not true,he needed a reboot of pc :P ,now works.

Sorry and thanks xD .

Check Samsung , samsung is making one of the top screens ever

Agree but i've bought the ASUS 23INCH FULLHD one :D

It rocks i love the game mode,night mode,cinema mode,theatre&etc. (And the quality)

• 2 weeks later...

One friend's PC , got into way way big lags/freezes 2-3 days ago.

He asked me to help him do a format

I burned windows, and while installation, i get many many errors, that windows file can't be installed.

But i am 100% sure they are fine, tried windows xp + 2 versions of win7

His PC is like 5 years old.

The same thing had happened to a PC @ my school, but they changed the whole pc , in order to format it.

One friend's PC , got into way way big lags/freezes 2-3 days ago.

He asked me to help him do a format

I burned windows, and while installation, i get many many errors, that windows file can't be installed.

But i am 100% sure they are fine, tried windows xp + 2 versions of win7

His PC is like 5 years old.

The same thing had happened to a PC @ my school, but they changed the whole pc , in order to format it.

probably,hd ,dvd driver prob.

Try the cd to another pc just to see if it works on another one.

if it isn't the hd,dvd,it is the ram.

Gl

There is no problem with the CD/DVDs

I am suspicious of HDD too, i don't think it's dvd-reader problem, since it can install, it justs doesn't let me install them

So just install windows on another disk.[internal or external]

If it hasn't got a sata connector,it surely has an ide connector.

It's easy to install it.

If you don't know just see a youtube video,and you will do it with the first chance of yours.

Good luck again.