[Guide]LeBlanc a la Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

This slut is WAY too Overpowered...

She sucks actually.

Will she manage to kill a badly positioned or hard disabled squishy? Probably...

Will she then kill anyone else? Probably not...

Why? Cause she depends on her ulti too much in order to deal huge burst damage.

This is why she shines early game when fights are 2v2 max.

Btw it's not just me that disagrees with everyone. It's also, Tsili, Gregor, Phoenix and some other guys. You know why? Cause we've been playing together since summer, much before you all started playing LoL. Much before it became popular in Greece. We also thought that champions like Trynda, Kata and Morde were OP back when we were at your level.

Sry for double post, can't edit for some reason. (Page fails to load, tried 3 times...)

Btw it's not just me that disagrees with everyone. It's also, Tsili, Gregor, Phoenix and some other guys. You know why? Cause we've been playing together since summer, much before you all started playing LoL. Much before it became popular in Greece. We also thought that champions like Trynda, Kata and Morde were OP back when we were at your level.

Sry for double post, can't edit for some reason. (Page fails to load, tried 3 times...)

We started together , do you remember? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi  , i am new in forum and in the League of Legends , i am 10 level , but i have to ask something...how can a mage

play as and AD carry in the game?I mean , the whole abilities are hit with Magic Damage , don't they?

Hi  , i am new in forum and in the League of Legends , i am 10 level , but i have to ask something...how can a mage

play as and AD carry in the game?I mean , the whole abilities are hit with Magic Damage , don't they?

not all!if you seen such guys they re fail!

if you check caitlyn or ashe or renekton abilities for instance they all are physical damage(damage with orange letters) which means that she needs AD

there are champs though that can be played as ad or ap too like yi,sion,twitch,shaco,katarina etc who can deal tons of dmg with ad but can be played ap too

but you cant possibly play leblanc,malzahar or annie as AD! thats fail!i suppose by the looks of the champs you can discriminate who is mage and who is a fighter

feel free to make new topics in section...

Hi  , i am new in forum and in the League of Legends , i am 10 level , but i have to ask something...how can a mage

T

ok, now seriously lock this and someone report him, i meet guys like him in my elo hell, they seriously must be banned, kicked, murdered or something.

Thank you Noble.

Belzebul or whatever , you mean me?

I am asking that because of this topic

26:AD Summary