4. I see server list.

5. double click server name.

6. disconnect from server.

7. re log in

8. aleady use account.

what is wrong?

hele me please.

10 answers to this question

;Custom Enter World packet (default off = 0, on = 1)

HashSystem=0

[HashSystem]

;Hash Code that will be checked in enterworld packet

HashCode=20cbbcce3a0e712a93bc49018febd7d3

;Check Mac Address at Enter World

CheckMac=0

MaxAllowedClients=2

;Check Client Version in custom packet (0=off any > 0 = version)

ClientVersion=0

Isn't 744 the "Test" builds of Interlude, and some packets were different comparing to the release when it went live with 746?

Or is my memory playing tricks again.

Of course you could also just buy the extender and get direct support from vangyboy.

I have same proplem too, Tried 746 also 744 but same, any solution? May be its because of windows server 2008(new firewall etc)

And while trying to log in server, I see this message on l2server window, [usersocket] Unknown protocol 254

I have same proplem too, Tried 746 also 744 but same, any solution? May be its because of windows server 2008(new firewall etc)

And while trying to log in server, I see this message on l2server window, [usersocket] Unknown protocol 254

What has to do FIREWALL, with using 7777 port ? If its open there is no problem lol. You want to work with L2Off and you have no clue how to work with windows

1,check the Ilext.ini,there is a section named ClientProtection=0,if you dont use ClientEx.dll.set ClientProtection=0...

2,check your L2server.ini ,there is a section named AcceptLowerProtocol=true,if you use lower Client,then set is ture..

3,check the server table in lin2db,ensure that you set it all right...

4,check your client system folder,if you set ClientProtection=0,dont add the ClientEx.dll for your L2.exe...

5,i suggest that you could make a local test.if its all ok,then maybe the problem is firewall or SocketLimiter or another somthing...maybe...i dont knwo too.

...so......

Loled, I had only windows server 2008 so I seted it up, well I know ports ofc, But I wondered that may be need a extra conf. for w8

İf u think I have no clue then have a look at my works

He talks about a L2Server.exe error, that is NOT caused by a firewall. Learn about the red messages of L2Server.exe. If FIREWALL would be blocking L2Server, you wont see any message in l2server, cause firewall will block from reaching l2server. And for clientex.dll when i was testing it, and i wasnt using it,with protection active, l2server was showing me a message, "Wrong or Incorrect(cant remember the message) nKey. At least it was for me, when i was testing this ext.