[Guide]Twitch The Plague Rat

[move]TWITCH GUIDE[/move]

41607310791649953848235.jpg

Twitch is one of my favorite heroes so i decided to make a guide

1. Abilities

twitchdeadlyvenom.jpgDeadly Venom

Twitch's attacks infect the target with Deadly Venom, which deals damage each second, stacks up to 6 times, and lasts up to 8 seconds.

twitchambush.jpgAmbush

Twitch hides in the shadows, waiting for a nearby enemy. If he attacks, he will gain bonus attack speed.

After 1.25 seconds, Twitch becomes stealthed for 20-60 seconds. If Twitch attacks a unit while Stealthed, he gains 30-100% attack speed for up to 10 seconds, depending on how long he was stealthed before attacking.

But getting hit restarts the counter for entering stealth.

twitchdebilitatingpoiso.jpgDebilitating Poison

Infects all nearby champions with Debilitating Poison, slowing their movement speed.

Slows nearby enemy champions' move speed by 30%, plus 6% per Deadly Venom they have.

2.5-5.25 second duration.

twitchexpunge.jpgExpunge

All nearby enemies secrete Twitch's toxic venoms from their bodies, dealing damage for each stack.

Deals 30-150 (+1 per ability power) magic damage to each nearby poisoned enemy, plus 20-60 additional damage per stack of Deadly Venom applied to them.

twitchsprayandpray.jpgSpray and Pray

Twitch closes his eyes and fires his crossbow as fast as he can, spraying piercing arrows ahead of him.

Spell Summary

Twitch gains 40-80% attack speed and his attacks become long range line missiles for 7 seconds, dealing 100% damage and poisoning all enemies hit.

2.SKILLS

pdrgt.png

3.SUMMONER SPELLS

The summoner spells i bring are ghostod.jpgGhost and flashfm.jpgFlash The reason i bring these is because unlike most carries twitch doesn't have that good of a escape besides a fast stealth if you get ganked a flash stealth you will almost for sure get away. Another reason why i bring flash is because it counters exhaust if u get exhausted you just flash away till the exhaust is gone. Also ghost is almost a need on pretty much every reason chasing/running to ensure the kill is always good to have, also to get to your team fight is awesome. A lot of people like to bring exhausty.jpg

Exhaust but there really is no need Exhaust is only good against melee dps and sense you are a range damage with lizard buff's slow and your slow you can kite him all day till he is dead.

4.ITEMS

fcgdk.png

Damage and attack speed is cool for twitch ;)

5.PROS/CONS

Pros

-ganks enemies easily

-has a high AoE damage in team fights

-has a good slow

-easy last hitter

-really long range with ultimate

-can 1v1 well

Cons

-very squishy

-gets countered by pink wards sometimes *not as much oracles*

-needs someone to start the fight for him

Effective Stealth Points

Covers the ideal spots to stealth from and the most commonly successful gank paths to use.

p2fc8.jpg

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnkxOXdcw9Y&feature=player_embedded#at=10

Credits:To me

bad skill selection for me!

at 99% of games you re going mid!!! so you dont need ambush at lvl1 but i prefer expunge

also delibarating poison is earned from lvl2 and not so late so you can combine it with expunge from lvl1 (again for fb reasons and possible gang or escape)

for lifestealing i get bloodthristier cuz you re carry so you need maximum dmg

edit:also if you decided to get boots of mobility you dont need to get maximum ambush after expunge but at least learn along with delibarating poison

about the image it could be better used as teemo mushrooms plant points rather than twitch ambush skill start ;p everyplace is ideal as long as he is 1 second undamaged ;p

How is twitch a good last hitter, when he is so squishy and his range totally sucks? The only way he could farm is to send him bot with a baby-sitter and hope the enemy lane's got no CC.

How is twitch a good last hitter, when he is so squishy and his range totally sucks? The only way he could farm is to send him bot with a baby-sitter and hope the enemy lane's got no CC.

I mean good hitter-stealer with the skill.Also if you know to play he is good last hitter with poison

I mean good hitter-stealer with the skill.Also if you know to play he is good last hitter with poison

Νο, thanks. I prefer real AD carries that do not just last hit champion kills.

LoL!!! would you spam expunge for creep killing? twitch mana pool is pathetic!!! i even run out all the time from pvps...if i spend all the mp on creeps i ll be dead in 2 seconds in a fight!!!

Νο, thanks. I prefer real AD carries that do not just last hit champion kills.

approved only on escaping champs or if twitch spray and pray did the 65% of dmg !!! everything else are excuses for ksing xD

LoL!!! would you spam expunge for creep killing? twitch mana pool is pathetic!!! i even run out all the time from pvps...if i spend all the mp on creeps i ll be dead in 2 seconds in a fight!!!

approved only on escaping champs or if twitch spray and pray did the 65% of dmg !!! everything else are excuses for ksing xD

With last hits i mean for heroes the skill and for creeps , you can play last hit and if you are lucky you take them from the poison .........

Yea i was waiting for your post ;) <3 but now you agree xD

you really made me have been without an answer...

"you can play last hit and if you are lucky you take them from the poison"

dude,get real.