interlude [L2OFF] L2 Midnight

Saeros

they have fixed almost all bugs and the server is going to be one of the best.

Number of people is growing every hour.

You should all come and visit the server guys.It is really worth playing there.

i was looking for a server like that for months now :)

And that you told about "imba" players. They just logged on as soon as the server opened and

they played for hours.There are only a few good .No gms friend and bullshit like that.

Thats all for now.

server is verry good... i play there ..i start play from frist day hes opened... but with this guys ..nvm is ok now...

BTW IS ZA BEST SERVER !:D in this days :)

And that you told about "imba" players. They just logged on as soon as the server opened and

they played for hours.There are only a few good .No gms friend and bullshit like that.

Thats all for now.

server is verry good... i play there ..i start play from frist day hes opened... but with this guys ..nvm is ok now...

Thats all for now.

dAcaFe or somnting like that and one more from his clan.. brxban or somnting like that...

Cafee got full S grade  2 set armor+5  Imperial and Draconic  + Sword S grade+ Bow S grade and have Nobles... aaa btw his base clasee is paladin and i see him lv 60(farming alone in varka) and after  20min i see him in Giran class Necromancer lvl 80 with nobles...:-s that sux in 70x after 1 day played!!

I see yesterday somethings ,GM appeared in GIRAN   player dacafee and 1 more player approached him,and the next minute GM it came out of the game, after this DACAFEE player says  , i want to buy 4k coin of idol (WTF?)-ok this it not important ,and the other player beside him started to change 2 wepons S grade in his hand, I met with him in Warka Farm zone ,(i am TH lvl 78 full set +3,) and she begin to kill all players in that zone,she give me 2400 normal damage , critical damage 6500 , me HP it 5k all, so i decide to searck new server

I see yesterday somethings ,GM appeared in GIRAN  player dacafee and 1 more player approached him,and the next minute GM it came out of the game, after this DACAFEE player says  , i want to buy 4k coin of idol (WTF?)-ok this it not important ,and the other player beside him started to change 2 wepons S grade in his hand, I met with him in Warka Farm zone ,(i am TH lvl 78 full set +3,) and she begin to kill all players in that zone,she give me 2400 normal damage , critical damage 6500 , me HP it 5k all, so i decide to searck new server

Becaused i atacket you Cursed Death Link noob go read Lineage2 And i didnt say 4k coin i say WTB 4x Coin noob i fucking ur Eye's and i dont have 2x s grade set only 1x imperial armor. And one S grade weapon (Angel Slayer Haste ) If u have problem with me ? Fucking u go play high rate pvp server and go killing newbie's.

hahahah :D truth hurts man, you are edited by GM , this server will not resist much time

+1. Ur reaction just shows how much you're clean...

I wanted to try the server but after that, I think I'll seek another one...

+1. Ur reaction just shows how much you're clean...

I wanted to try the server but after that, I think I'll seek another one...

really the server is great have alot of fun.. and nice farming with fun/ but here is almost 7/10 GM/Admins... (and for sure 50% from then have normal char ..that i am sure...) but i dont care is just a game.. join guys

400+ online and groing up

bubulina  my name :D