How can I add weapons to my server?

Hello all.I'm newbie how can I add custom and other's people work, weapons to myserver?

And what is IL that CriticalError has to every weapon?

Pls explain me carefully how to add a weapon to my server...

The name of the "2 other files"?

If you mean the weapondat.txt or armorgrp.txt or itemname.txt open those txt's with notepad copy everything then go to your l2 system folder find the file you copied open it with fileedit and add the line's that you copied before.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

1)Download the File and after extract it...2)open the Files and you will find (server files/Client files)...3)In server files you will find the Gameserver-stats-Weapons-and the html file with the ID of Weapons (px 1900-1910.html) copy and paste it in your pack to [Gameserver-data-stats-weapon and paste it there]...4)open the Navicat and open the L2jdb Right click on it and press execute path file.Find the SQL file from the downloaded file and press execute.5)in client file you will find armorgrp.txt and itemname-e.txt.Open fileedit and encrypt the armorgrp(is in your System folder open it after open the  armorgrp.txt with notepad and copy everything have inside and paste them in armorgrp in the last line save it in 413...6) you will make the same thing with the other one.7)copy and paste all systextures in your client and gg...

1)Download the File and after extract it...2)open the Files and you will find (server files/Client files)...3)In server files you will find the Gameserver-stats-Weapons-and the html file with the ID of Weapons (px 1900-1910.html) copy and paste it in your pack to [Gameserver-data-stats-weapon and paste it there]...4)open the Navicat and open the L2jdb Right click on it and press execute path file.Find the SQL file from the downloaded file and press execute.5)in client file you will find armorgrp.txt and itemname-e.txt.Open fileedit and encrypt the armorgrp(is in your System folder open it after open the  armorgrp.txt with notepad and copy everything have inside and paste them in armorgrp in the last line save it in 413...6) you will make the same thing with the other one.7)copy and paste all systextures in your client and gg...

Dude this is 2 years old topic. Do not bump old topics.

Locked.