Vote for exp rates!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for exp rates!

• x35
    • x50
    • x75
    • x100

Hello fellas,

Currently I & 2 friend of me, decide to open a l2 Interlude mid server (most retail-like i can) which it will have of course paid Webdomain and dedicate.Also we will try to avoid DDos attacks and think that it will be effective.Anyway you don't need to care about it so much ;) .Already found dedicate server which can hold many players(if it's neccesary we will upgrade it,np).Well,we want to give l2 back to l2(wow) at a server of mid rate because there aren't so many good Interlude private servers right now.Also,server in future will have donations but for sure they will be fair,because a server can be online just from money of administrators,except if we are rich(believe we dont!).We have in our mind how the server will be but we would like to hear your opinions in here,but you should know that i don't guarantee that it will be like most of you want it,my team have the last word.I could write much more  but no really need at this time :P .

When you answer to a question of me,please tell us WHY.

Let's see what i'm asking from ya.

1.First of all you would like to play in a mid-rate server or we should think about a low rate (?)

You know mid rate it won't have only exp time but also pvp time too.

Our opinion: Mid rate as it is more enjoyable than low rate.

2.What about rates(check out our poll).As our main idea is for mid rate,the exp rates are related of a mid rate server and not low rate.

Our opinion: Well we are about to x50 & x75,we find these rates more "funny" and not boring.

3.What about buffer?Would you like to have a npc buffer into server or you want to make bot-buffer chars(you know).

Our opinion: We could have a npc buffer with the main buffs(no resists etc.) BUT it won't be at max of their levels.If you want the buffs at max of their level,you should donate for an AIO char(yea :) ).(we had more ideas on AIO buff system,but let it like that now).Remember NOTHING decided yet!

4.Hmm what about enchant sh?ts?

Our opinion: Like about safe 3 max 16 with low enchant rate it will be just perfect.

I can give you like million of questions so i stop here.You can suggest us all your main ideas and needs to join at a mid rate sever.I am here to hear you!

That's all :).

EXP: x75

Safe: 3

Max: 16

Buffers: all buffs except resists (ofc full levels)

GM Shop: All items until S Grade.

(You should farm to take s grade armor/jewels/weapons).

Custom Armor:

Name's Armor.

you can farm it (part by part) at custom raid bosses.

Custom Armor:

Name's Armor.

you can farm it (part by part) at custom raid bosses.

There won't be customs.Customs ruin the whole game,little dmg or big.

Thanks for saying your opinion though.

x25, x25, x25

Safe 3

Max 20

Rate 65%

Make a buffer with only lvl 1 buffs, so people can level up. After that you need prophets/bishops/warcryers etc etc, so you would have every character in game ;)

x25, x25, x25

Safe 3

Max 20

Rate 65%

Make a buffer with only lvl 1 buffs, so people can level up. After that you need prophets/bishops/warcryers etc etc, so you would have every character in game ;)

x25 ehmm i don't think so.I think it's kinda low.

safe/max rate is kinda good.I will think about it.

For buffs i'm thinking the same.

don't open it

That's a not an answer!

I' didn't even choose the features,you don't know even what pack i have,you don't know even if i have a really pro developer in my side,you don't know completely NOTHING about this server.

How you can just say "don't open it",oh gosh.

Please guys no more brainless answers like these.

even w/o donations server would be empty. L2 proyection follows pacman.

btw IMO high rated

i'm thinking about that too...

So no interest for mid rate server?Should i start thinking to make (another) high rate pvp server?

There won't be customs.Customs ruin the whole game,little dmg or big.

Thanks for saying your opinion though.

what will you do so the players wont get bored from the second or even the first week?

what will you do so the players wont get bored from the second or even the first week?

EHmm i don't know,something i might found out..

I'm here to hear your suggestion.