Iron Maiden or Metallica?

Frank

Which band do you prefer most?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which band do you prefer most?

• Iron Maiden
    • Metallica

"they just made 1st this style of music they are making now that's why they are called legends"

well i cant agree with you with everything, yes they startedthat kind of music... but if we are saying about jimi or janis i simple cant find bands who can play like them. They ware one in their kind imo

"they just made 1st this style of music they are making now that's why they are called legends"

well i cant agree with you with everything, yes they startedthat kind of music... but if we are saying about jimi or janis i simple cant find bands who can play like them. They ware one in their kind imo

Hendrix yes, Janis no imo.

metallica!!!.but i think  that this topic is spam!!.so you should have written it in spam topic but anyway it is a interesting poll

It isn't spam it's Off-Topic. If it was spam you wouldn't find it interesting -_-

lol

yeah speak to all guitar players of metallica, iron, sabbath, deep puple and so on and ask them who is their real master: they will say jimi :)

joplin had interesting way of rock and was amazing girl on stage, with plenty of pathos during her show.

off-off-topic ^^

speaking about legend: btw for those we dont know: listen Neil Young; he is just THE living legend of rock since 1967. very great songs with several ambiant: quiet blues country music with awesome melody and little bit protest songs; or rageous rock with big load guitar and on the edge ambiant (names by pearljam and nirvana as "grandpa of grunge")

just as examples of the legend:

- Neil Young was present at woodstock and was the only old man which was considered with respect by punk guy such as johnny rotten of sex pistols band

- Bod Dylan tried to enter in Young house for stealing good folk songs ^^

- Kurt Cobain finished his final letter before his suicide by this sentence "It's better to burn out than it is to rust" which is a awesome lyric of Neil Young in Rust never sleep album...

NIRVANA!  

"It's better to burn out than it is to rust"

It Is Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away.. thts the correct..

Kurt Cobain finished his final letter

It wasnt a "suicide letter"

before his suicide

I do not think he suicided there are plent evidence tht prove the exact opposite.. i dont believe he suicided...(the case MUST BE RE-OPENED)

Oh And i Chose Metallica

NIRVANA! 

It Is Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away.. thts the correct..

It wasnt a "suicide letter"

I do not think he suicided there are plent evidence tht prove the exact opposite.. i dont believe he suicided...(the case MUST BE RE-OPENED)

Oh And i Chose Metallica

Neil young use two sentences with same topic in the same track: with "fade away" and with "rust". You re true but result is the same

hmmm concerning suicidal or not i clearly dont know ...

yup some of you can say "my first metal band" and gues what if you are saying this you are talking about iron maiden :P this is one of the most important things when it becomes to compare bands :P "what you know first" in iron vs metallica you will say IRON thats why that band is best (i like both of them but iron is beter :D for me )