[Share]Horde Grinding Guide 1-60 and Major Guide Pack

Versus

Horde Grinding Guide 1-60

Horde Grinding Spots:

* 0-15 - Questing fastest possible XP

* 15-18 - The Barrens - Harpies (loc: 38,16) *

* 18-22 - The Barrens - Bristleback(s)(loc: 52,44) *

* 22-24 - The Barrens - Bristleback(s) (loc: 41,79) *

* 22-24 – Hillsbrad - Tarren Mill: Bears and Spiders (loc: 59,30)

* 24-26 – Hillsbrad - Across the road from Tarren Mill Bears and Cats

* 24-26 - Thousand Needles - Galak Scouts (etc) * (loc: 45,42)

* 26-28 – Hillsbrad – Spiders/Bears (back of Syndicate Tower)

* 26-30 - Hillsbrad - Mud Gnolls *

* 28-30 – Hillsbrad – Nethander Stead: Cats/Spiders

* 30-32 – Thousand Needles – Harpies inside the cave*

* 30-38 - Shimmering Flats - All monst,ers. *

* 38-40 - Dustswallow Swamp - Very North East Islands, Murlock Warriors/Oracles.

* 40-46 - Ferales - Woodpaws (stay away from the ones that disease for slow casting speeds)

* 46-48 - Ferales - Frayfeather Skystormers

* 48-50 - Ferales - Harpies

* 48-51 - Southwest of Gadgetzan - Thistleshrubs

* 50-54 - Western Plaguelands - First 'field' to the left, assorted monsters.

* 54-60 - Western Plaguelands - Scarlet Lumberjacks

Specific places:

Level 10-13 Dreadmaw Crocolisks in the river between Durator and Barrens. 14,000 exp per hour

Level 13-16 Southsea Bandits and Cannoneers south of Ratchet. 14,000 exp per hour

Level 16-19 Theramore Marines outside Norwatch Keep. 16,000 exp per hour

Level 19-22 South Barrens Stormhides and Quilboards. 18,000 exp per hour.

Level 22-24 Bears and Spiders right outside Tarren Mill. 20,000 exp per hour

Level 24-26 Centaur north of Freewind Post in 1,000 Needles (outside the cave) 20,000 exp per hour (lots of mining opportunities; Tin, Iron)

Level 26-30 Centaur north of Freewind Post in 1,000 Needles (inside the cave) 20,000 exp per hour (lots of mining opportunities; Iron, Gold, some Mithril)

Level 30-32 Roguefeather Harpies inside cave on south wall of 1,000 Needles. 20,000 exp per hour (lots of mining opportunities; Iron, Gold)

Note: The Kurzen areas are generally considered broken now; especially for Horde on PvP servers. But it's all I currently know at this level as the spot was so good at the time, that is all I did from 32-42.

Level 32-37Kurzen camp in North Stranglethorn Vale (outside cave) 26,000 -32,000 exp per hour. This actually got better as I went up in level as long as no one else was at the camp. At level 36, I tested about 1/4 of the level and my experience rate was 32,640 per hour when I had to stop and go sell.

Level 34-37

Venture Co. Meteorologists at Lake N. in Stranglethorn Vale

Level 36-38

The Naga on the islands in Desolace have low armor, and there are casters in the mix. Be wary of the wandering sea giants, though. One will walk across the island every now and then, and they'll kill you if they sees you.

Level 37-39

The Murlocs by Grom'Gol in STV are excellent grinding. They have, as per usual, low defense, and take alot of damage. Some casters mixed in the fray as well.

Level 36-46

In the Badlands, there are ALOT of rock elementals. They range from about 37 to 42 or so, if I remember correctly. They're sort of close to the Horde base, so Alliance might be weary of the area. They die fast, and they have some pretty good vendor drops. Higher level ones spawn by the Ogres camp, and have a chance of spwaning Rumbler, a named rock elemental. There's also a few quests right by the lower ones, so some extra EXP is fun.

Kurzen camp in North Stranglethorn (inside cave) 29,000 - 34,000 exp per hour; 5-7 gold per hour. Go in past the Kurzen Commandos and Kurzen Headhunters to the Elites and Witchdoctors. The Commandos have armor, and stun you when they are low on life, so they are poor experience, but the Elites and Witchdoctors inside are the same old no-armor experience givers. I told my guild this area is just a leveling field with juicy experiene berries waiting to be plucked. I'm currently 39 here, and still doing full levels in just about 2 hours of grinding.

Level 40-43

The Scalding Whelps in the Badlands are fun to grind. They're basicly casters, low def and HP, high damage. They also have a chance of dropping a a Tiny Black Whelpling, which can go for 20-50 gold on some servers in the AH, and are pretty cool pets regardless.

Level 40-46

The Wastewander humans in Tanaris are great grinding for a large level range. They start off at level 40 and 41, and ramp up to 44 or so, and then you can move to the pirates, which range from 44-45 (Or is it 46?). Chests spawns are all over the place too, so you can get some phat lewt. Dustbelcher Ogres in the Badlands. Now here is a good spot, and it may be good on PvP as well. I camped this cave for 3 hours one Saturday without seeing another player. The cave is in the Southwest corner of the bladlands past a bunch of Ogres. The reason why I say the cave, is that it's about 75% Ogre Mages, and if you have spell disruption, they go down easy. Very low hp and low armor even after the patch. The only reason I left at 48 is I could clear the spawn too quickly, and I wanted to do Tanaris quests.

Level 42-45

The Naga in Stranglethorn Vale are pretty easy to kill, though there aren't any caster mobs mixed in. Woodpaw Gnolls in Feralas, south of Camp Mojache. Stay away from the Trappers and Brutes IMO, and head further south to the Mystics and Reavers. I liked the area that was still on flat land with a couple of Alpha camps on raised mounds. I usually avoided the alphas as they tended to be bugged/grouped in a cluster of 3. Spell disruption is a must for the Mystics. I cleared about 24k exp per hour here typically.

Level 44-46

There are some more Naga on an island in Feralas, south of Feathermoon Stronghold or whatever. I've never been there personally, but I've heard good things about it. A named naga spawns at the top of one of the caves, 24 hour spawn.

Level 45-48

Also in Feralas, there are some Yeti in the Feral Scare Vale. The normal ones are about level 45, and they ramp up to level 48 or so. Pretty good grinding, but the range of movement is sorta large.

Level 46-48

The ghosts in Azshara are great.

Level 47-49

Dunemaul Ogres in Tanaris (great Mageweave drops). I like the NE ruins for the early levels, as I could move around it in a circle. Once I got to 50, I liked the higher density in the actual Dunemaul Compound area.

Level 47-49

I like elementals, and here are some more Smile. In the Searing Gorge Cauldron, and a little bit North of it, there are plenty to grind.

Level 49-52

Deadwood Village in Felwood is decent grinding, and you can also use it to raise your Timbermaw faction.

Level 52-54

The Ogres in the Burning Steppes are pretty good. Same thing as with other ogres. Western Plaugelands. The field with the Skeletal Slayers right by the Bulwark. Great Runecloth drops, and actually I prefered to kill the melees here over the casters (casters seemed to have the same HP and armor as melees). I've been pulling 26k exp per hour or better here.

Level 53-58

More ghosts! This time in Winterspring, on the frozen lake.

Level 53-58

Running around in the Plaguelands killing undead. Raising Argent Dawn faction is a pain, so you might want to go ahead and do slightly slower grinding at the gain of being able to raise your faction at the same time. It's also possible to go to 60 doing this, but it's mind numbingly boring... But for some, the faction is worth it. You cannot gain faction from killing monsters when you are level 60, so if you plan on grinding them for the faction, you may really want to do this until 60

Level 57-60

If you're a rogue, Blackrock Stronghold is the place to be. You will die a few times getting down a beat, but once you have the timing going well, you'll be dominating the area. Half the mobs there are casters, and the other half still have low armor compaired to most mobs of this level.

Major Guide Pack

•••• Includes Gold guides ••••

•••• Includes Raiding Guides ••••

•••• Includes some bots for wow! ••••

•••• Includes Leveling Guides ••••

•••• Includes Class Guides ••••

And much more, there's at least 100 guides in here!

Link for downlaod: http://filebeam.com/e2eaef4c5d60055bcdf67d1089821966

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...