Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

• 3 weeks later...

Date of scam: 1.8.2012

MSN: scarfaceL2@yahoo.com

MXC Nickname: Scarface123

Scam method: I send him adena, he didn't pay me.

Server: Official - Shilen

Topic link:

Who did the scammer scam: me

Proof: http://i49.tinypic.com/b5p0xv.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/2nrlkxi.jpg http://i50.tinypic.com/35jglts.jpg

Additional Info: He wrote me pm on mxc, we was talking on icq, I sent him adena. He was look legit, he did many trades on mxc, so i dint had a reason to not trust to him. I didnt got anything until now. I gaved him 5 hours to send me money, my paypal is still on same.

scarface123 banned

Seems weird cause i see he scammed people , but i have done some successful trades with him myself. On the other hand, with people that have 0 trade count , i always ask items / payment first.

Also, people that make trades, submit feedback for your sellers / buyers so other people in the community can see positive/ negative feedback for each member on his profile. It would be much easier to avoid scammers this way.

Also, people that make trades, submit feedback for your sellers / buyers so other people in the community can see positive/ negative feedback for each member on his profile. It would be much easier to avoid scammers this way.

Most of the members sumbit feedback, just Maxtor doesn't check the Trade Count Feedback which is awaiting approval

PayPal account: c4llmegod@gmail.com

Scam method: I sended him Istina, he didn't pay me.

Server: Official - Core

Topic link:

Proof: I can post link but I see someone already posted it.

Additional Info: We traded Adena and Istina Necklace.

I sold him 950milion adena and for that he payed 80€. The same second he got adena.

Next trade couple of minutes later was for istina necklace. At first I didnt want to give it before I get the money but since ppl don't pay euros upfront I sended Istina to his char (BigBossMan). And then nothing. I asked him if he's transfered the money and he said it in progress or smth like that. A day has passed since and nothing.

I had 3 ppl online that vouched for him.

Topic link:

I sold him 950milion adena and for that he payed 80€. The same second he got adena.

Next trade couple of minutes later was for istina necklace. At first I didnt want to give it before I get the money but since ppl don't pay euros upfront I sended Istina to his char (BigBossMan). And then nothing. I asked him if he's transfered the money and he said it in progress or smth like that. A day has passed since and nothing.

He is already banned

Hmm, mby i send to his friends some info about him, they should have to know who he rly is...

http://www.facebook.com/miroslav.gabrovski

Yea I added him on facebook. And he was like who are u I dont know you before accepting me. And I said I write about L2 and he says he doesnt know anything about it or what that is. And then I check the guy here is from Denmark. His fb acc says he's from Denmark. So since 1+1 is 2. Did the math said what do u gain from scamming or whatever. And he deleted me.

I say we should spread the word to his friends.

Topic link:

how u gave him items ingame?both to bigbossman? adena & istina? unfortunately i dont remember the name that send me adena when i bought from him

how u gave him items ingame?both to bigbossman? adena & istina? unfortunately i dont remember the name that send me adena when i bought from him

I sensed him both items on BigBossMan. First adena which he payed instantly. And then Istina. But then he started with smth like paypal didn't load my money yet. Now he's saying he paid me money and that I should stop harassing him and sharing his personal information on public forums as this is a violation of his privacy.

But like I said Im willing to withdraw allegations if the rest of money is sent on my paypal account.