Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

Date of scam:22.10.2011

MSN:high-server@hotmail.fr

MXC Nickname:andrussa (he said so)

Scam method: he pms you and ask you to use MM service. After i try to add MM on msn he said "he is online for me. Do i ask him to add you?" and than i get invited buy diferent msn. Check the screenshot. it sais everything.

Server:l2.ws

Topic link:

Who did the scammer scam: he try to scam me

Proof: (pictures, chat histories, etc.):Ok sorry for the language of msn its bulgarian :P. Negros from msn made it so i have to uninstall it to change it :D

scamer.jpg

Additional Info:

carefull :P

• 3 weeks later...

Date of scam: 11-11-2011

MSN:marshall@l2artemiz.com

MXC Nickname: sagun

Scam method: payed and logged off

Server: cerberus

Topic link: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=224667.0 * we talked on msn

Who did the scammer scam: me

Proof: (pictures, chat histories, etc.)

Additional Info:

• 1 month later...

Date of scam:22.10.2011

MSN:high-server@hotmail.fr

MXC Nickname:andrussa (he said so)

Scam method: he pms you and ask you to use MM service. After i try to add MM on msn he said "he is online for me. Do i ask him to add you?" and than i get invited buy diferent msn. Check the screenshot. it sais everything.

Server:l2.ws

Topic link:

Who did the scammer scam: he try to scam me

Proof: (pictures, chat histories, etc.):Ok sorry for the language of msn its bulgarian :P. Negros from msn made it so i have to uninstall it to change it :D

scamer.jpg

Additional Info:

carefull :P

This guy is also active under the names 'Sunrize' & 'ShesLikeTheWind'.

Hulkgr (see post above) got scammed by Sunrize and paid to 'billy.shen@noos.fr'.

ShesLikeTheWind tried to scam me using the same email-address for paypal & msn email-address atxserver@hotmail.com (screen name Jean Za). Same trick - I suggest an IP ban :x

Date of scam: 3.1.2012

MSN: middleman_mxc@hotmail.com

MXC Nickname: MiddleMan

Scam method: MM trade, i wanted to sell antharas, so i gave it to him ig, he got taras from me and money from buyer. Buyer got taras but i didn't got money until now.

Server: rpg-club

Topic link:

Who did the scammer scam: me

Proof: i sent pm to maxtor and he closed his thread, i can give proofs if someone will interest of it.

Additional Info: Buyer was adossantos, he can confirm that he got earring and that he sent money to MiddleMan. Now he is trying dispute transaction. If he will be success, he send me money how he said. I'll be glad and grateful if he will success.