L][ Guevara

l2guevara

I have a question about the buffs. I didnt see "Blessing of Queen" buff on the buffer.. But I saw "Gift of Queen". Its not implemented to buffer? Should I make a summoner for it? Or will you add it soon?

I played on it last night, and i realized it just dont worth my time ,trust me.

Big delay, 100 buff slots....no comment

Not to mention you dont have geodata, and the server can be dead in 1minute after a smal DDoS

PS: i have enaugh posts to see what i wana see on this forum, i see you just write to make posts over here.

Plikule shut the -beep- up if you dont like the server shut up and leave. dont smap bulshets here. and server is not going down from ddos. i see the dedicat and they have 1gb download abd 780 upload speed. So if you dont know Shut up and close your mouth. im bored to read your spams here.

Plikule shut the -beep- up if you dont like the server shut up and leave. dont smap bulshets here. and server is not going down from ddos. i see the dedicat and they have 1gb download abd 780 upload speed. So if you dont know Shut up and close your mouth. im bored to read your spams here.

Sure it have , that's why it can not hold more than 100 online.

ONLINE NEW RECORD:

recordx.jpg

NO COMMENT, just go EMO RAGE:)

Server is really nice.. And Gm's are active with events and updates. I would just like to point out, that you should change the 99 buff slots, to 24 buffs/12 dance-song slots. Also the elemental resistance buffs should not be on the npc buffer, so some secondary classes can earn a boost on the srv :) Its just not a nice "Image" when people see 99 buffs etc... Nothing more to say. Everything else is really nice and good. Good luck on your server! Keep on with the good work :)

anyway server was epic failed, if u cant play with enchaunted items..btw server was max 20 online every morning, but website showing 100 ppl :D like always 2 weeks and off :D