L][ Guevara

l2guevara

please dont join this fake server the site is fake and the statistik is fake also becaouse my char is from beginig online and is not even in the last position on activity...so if you want a epic fake server home made server join here but if ypu nedd a server join else ware

i play nabb but...now i will not play here becouse you have char....and have clan....clan name is goldensyndicate..or you changed to new era....oh and by the way go get a life ;)

ofc this server is epic failed, morning online max 25, website showing 120 :D :D a0x0ax0a btw this server is fail coz u cant play with enchaunted items.....wast of time....i had bow +16 but admin make it +5 :D :D

server corupted ! GG

ofc this server is epic failed, morning online max 25, website showing 120 :D :D a0x0ax0a btw this server is fail coz u cant play with enchaunted items.....wast of time....i had bow +16 but admin make it +5 :D :D

server corupted ! GG

dementul is admin and he have clan...and items...

here is the proof :

dadadajv.jpg

using JAVA files, that is alpha High Five server , fully buged.

Acording to the rules of www.maxcheaters.com you should get -1 KARMA for double post, also watch your language .

The capacity L2NET shows is the one the administrator sets on the configs of the server.

100 is the default one, so prolly the admin in this case doesn't even know how to configure this value.

here is the proof :

dadadajv.jpg

Acording to the rules of www.maxcheaters.com you should get -1 KARMA for double post, also watch your language .

The capacity L2NET shows is the one the administrator sets on the configs of the server.

100 is the default one, so prolly the admin in this case doesn't even know how to configure this value.

here is the proof :

dadadajv.jpg

Where are the GM's on this server? You were active when sever opened.. Now, it might even be a week or more since we saw a GM online...

server is crap , first reason. its h5 ? nice jokes. freya with few things h5, even loa dont have mobs 80 lv ^^ isnt all skills h5

second , admins playing with other chars + helping clan.

3rd, website showing 24/7 minimum 100 on :D but there is max 20 ppls, evening 50.

and last thing, there is waste of time, if u like corupted server so play.

Where are the GM's on this server? You were active when sever opened.. Now, it might even be a week or more since we saw a GM online...

server is crap , first reason. its h5 ? nice jokes. freya with few things h5, even loa dont have mobs 80 lv ^^ isnt all skills h5

second , admins playing with other chars + helping clan.

3rd, website showing 24/7 minimum 100 on :D but there is max 20 ppls, evening 50.

and last thing, there is waste of time, if u like corupted server so play.