[Help] Light reflection on custom armor

pape90

I'm wondering how i can make that beauty light reflection that it's in armor from A-grade and further.

For example

shot00024k.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Upper body is my custom texturex, lower is normal apella heavy lower,when you turn visual, you can see light reflects. how can i make them in my armor too? =)

I'm wondering how i can make that beauty light reflection that it's in armor from A-grade and further.

Upper body is my custom texturex, lower is normal apella heavy lower,when you turn visual, you can see light reflects. how can i make them in my armor too? =)

have fun.

A guide and reference to setting up Environment Map and Cube Map Materials

ok i'll try, thx ;)

ok, ididn't undertand anything  T_T

He he, funny :D

http://udn.epicgames.com/Two/MaterialsEnvironmentMaps.html#TexEnvMap

it's the same link XD

Because You will find there EVERYTHING YOU NEED ! (?)  ::) Take a look at ONE SCREEN - there You have everything You need...!

i'm trying,i've tried all day long ,but this time i'm stucked at this..it's like arabian for me :(

what part don't understand? in UnrealEditor when you go to created a new texture o effect have a menu in File-New you get a pop up Window, 1 row is name of package UTX, example Armortest, second is for group, what is that? is for divide textures like icons,weapons,armors,light,heavy,robe,etc and in 3 row is name of shader, but down in option called MaterialClass you click there can found effects like TexPanner,TexEnvMap,TexOscilator,etc so just press there, search for TexEnvmap and create it.