[Error] After Added new Loading & Login screens

Dev

When I Exit my character from the game , only when I log off it sends me this error never before what file I have to edit what shall I do ?

General protection fault!

History: FMallocWindows::Realloc <- FFB09B79 -721420152 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 893386786*4 <- UModel::PostLoad <- UObject::ConditionalPostLoad <- (Model Lobby01.Model5) <- PostLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- ULinkerLoad::CreateImport <- IndexToObject <- ULinkerLoad<<UObject <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad344 985596)) <- FBspSurf<< <- TArray<< <- TTransArray<< <- UModel::Serialize <- LoadObject <- (Model Lobby01.Model5 985596==985596/4578408 922928 1638718) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- ULevel::Serialize <- LoadObject <- (Level Lobby01.myLevel 985596==985596/4578408 874993 1290) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel Lobby01) <- LoadLevel <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- NConsoleWnd::RestartEnd <- UGameEngine::OnRestartResponse <- RestartResponsePacket <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=RestartResponse <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Well I have taken High 5 and added it on a Gracia Final Client

lol some files are wrong that the problem, take a look and compare Lobby1 of CT2.3 with CT2.6, or try using original file you continue with this error.

• 3 weeks later...

lol some files are wrong that the problem, take a look and compare Lobby1 of CT2.3 with CT2.6, or try using original file you continue with this error.

What you mean I don't understand..

What you mean I don't understand..

you miss some file when copied this Lobby, is not the only file need be copied, H5 have more effects in this file, and when try load this get critical error cause is not there.