[Copa del Rey]Real Madrit - FC Barcelona

ThePeoplesChamp

yes and we dont see revenger and his 4-0 no more ...

Revenger gone as 4-0 for Barca xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

what's for "xaxaxa" there??

If you would be such perfect to find the impossible (the future) then why you don't go to loose your time on bets.

Real played better but still 1-0 is a decent score ... but 5-0 ?  :)

mourinho+5-0.jpg

We will see on champions league which is the best,cause barca will play at home and real too :)

5-0 Proves Barcelona is a +100 times better than real.

061210_ballonorok_ff_43293500.JPG

2011 Ballon d'Or,where is c.ronaldo or any player from Real?

same sh1t from the past ... ahh u dont have anything else to say ? BARCA LOST ! FACE IT!

Yea its true today real played better,i admit that you dont !

Why you cant admit that barca is the best team in the world ? The stats are saying that loudly not me .

Ask a professional about that cause you'r to blind to realize it .

I told you 1-0 its a decent score but to get asskicked with 5-0 its a shame , i wouldnt took for 1 year about barca if i would be a real fan.

Barca didn't played against real player's, Barca was playing against gladiators.

I always liked Real more then Barca before.

But lately Real become a team to be hated. Their gameplay sack at all, it's dirty and fraud.

The only way to defeat Barcelona is to destroy it or to play like it. Since Mourinho can never train a team to play as Barca, he choosed to destroy it.

I don't support none of these teams but Barcelona is the best team in the world at the moment.They play amazing football even though today they were in a pretty bad day.Real deserved to win and they won but Champion League's matches will be totally different.

Yea its true today real played better,i admit that you dont !

Why you cant admit that barca is the best team in the world ? The stats are saying that loudly not me .

Ask a professional about that cause you'r to blind to realize it .

I told you 1-0 its a decent score but to get asskicked with 5-0 its a shame , i wouldnt took for 1 year about barca if i would be a real fan.

Stop trashtalking! Barca no more best team ... Today they lose it and i dont care for the past... only future and today count's. If u will live and all time with the past u are stupid. That's all. Today Real proove is best.