[Copa del Rey]Real Madrit - FC Barcelona

ThePeoplesChamp

No more arguments. When you cannot answer with arguments this is the best way. Rabbit way. We leave as fast as we can go.Good move!

LOL ? Really u stupid or what ? U think when u start train team u will all time wins ? Jose Mourinho is the best trainer atm and with FC Porto Inter Chelsea he win Champions League ... That's dont say anything to you ... ? Also he train only 1 year Real Madrit ... It take's week months year players to PLAY UP together ... Today u will see, make sure u dont wanna miss it ;]

"Well make sure you dont wanna miss it... but if barca aint gonna wipe real candy asses dude im gonna make sure u gonna kisss it!"

Jose Mourinho is the best trainer atm

29/11/2010. I think that he has to train more Casillas.

Also he train only 1 year Real Madrit

Dont try to find excuses. You told before that he is the best trainer atm. When you are trainer to a team with all the players you dont wait, you make only results. This excuse is only for teams like Olympiakos and Panathinaikos. When you are the best trainer, this work belongs into your skills as the best trainer.

And btw, what about if he is the best trainer? Will he go into the stadium to play the match? The players will do the "dirty" job for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stYl2mBTZBU

0-5

++
Barcelona is the best team in the world atm . (You can deny it but thats true,everybody knows it)
Messi+Xavi+Iniesta+DavidVilla pwnzors team :D

Dont try to find excuses. You told before that he is the best trainer atm. When you are trainer to a team with all the players you dont wait, you make only results. This excuse is only for teams like Olympiakos and Panathinaikos. When you are the best trainer, this work belongs into your skills as the best trainer.

And btw, what about if he is the best trainer? Will he go into the stadium to play the match? The players will do the "dirty" job for him.

I see u dont know a sh1t about football ... u think ppl just come and start wins ... I end it now i dont want spam like verybram about his bf dpv ...

Even if real win that doesnt mean that real is better than barca it's obvious that barca is the best team in the world , seriously can u compare a family team with one time

who builded  on a year even if they have number one doesnt mean that he gonna get everything barca got million times better players which they can play with close eyes.

and yes Messi has a difference style from ronaldo not because he choose because thats the style of the whole team