hellbound [L2J private] L2Apollon x50 fresh start at 15/10/2011

L2Αpollon

it sucks...theyre using L2 as a hooker to make money from donations, oh pls dont join that crap if you love LINEAGE 2,

that server doesnt respect L2 using it as a hooker for money...

If u are a tottally noob and cant craft vesper items in 3-4 days with x20 spoil,then go play other games...u may be better there!

its not donations, omg look the npc buffer, its a total star wars server that totally kills the L2 purpose = group play

killing support classes adding everything to a npc buffer, kills the whole game, kills the group play, the team work for clan wars and raid boss, the competitions turns into an individual forever farming

forever farming for enchants...this server is a fail like many other noob servers around the world

only idiots join that kind of server, i dont know how people can get fun in noob servers...maybe they join for a while get bored and leave and another noob joins in to play for another brief period of time and then leave too

only explanation lol

This server has more players on then most low rates out atm , so your post is irrelevant.

ty

what about stack skills ? or some java buggs that work in , cant say more :) i allready quited and btw , where are thouse 700 online , i saw 50/80 offlines in giran , goddard empty , aden empty , rune 5 , farming 600 ? where

what about stack skills ? or some java buggs that work in , cant say more :) i allready quited and btw , where are thouse 700 online , i saw 50/80 offlines in giran , goddard empty , aden empty , rune 5 , farming 600 ? where

Stucked skills? Wtf are you talking about! There are no stucked skills in our server. About population we got a nice population for a medium rate server, average 600 online players.

We are waiting the technicians of our hosting company to fix the damage, seems that our success makes some people really jealous and mad, we are sorry about this downtime.

Tbh server is pretty good, i played there for few days but i left tho. The prob with me was that i didnt rly like the enchant rate, it was pretty easy to make an OE'ed item that soon.It supposed to be like 66% or so but i even made a vesper weap +8 on the 2nd try and i already saw +10 or more weapons running arround in few days.