hellbound [L2J private] L2Apollon x50 fresh start at 15/10/2011

L2Αpollon

well you failed as freya and you will fail again...gms didnt answered ever and when someone told them to answer or proposed things or asked things to be fixed they banned them..hahaha..ela re mofo xese mas epitelous k esi...afou itan fail otan anoi3e os freya k t eides.eleos dld..oi idioi gm einai k epeidi itan fail kanane wipe k tn sikonoun os h5.oi an8ropoi den allazoun.k epeidi kapoios den simfonei mazi s mn tn vrizeis..forum einai k oloi grafoun tn apopsi ts!

Koita egw epeza ekei k imoun apo tous 1ous p tous ekraksa...alla me auto to pack fenete doulemeno kai vlepw oti oti mikro bug eixe to ftiaksane...twra xoris na dokimaseis ksana dn mporeis na krineis....logarw sixna ston beta k vlepw oti fixaroun oti problem iparxei..

Koita egw epeza ekei k imoun apo tous 1ous p tous ekraksa...alla me auto to pack fenete doulemeno kai vlepw oti oti mikro bug eixe to ftiaksane...twra xoris na dokimaseis ksana dn mporeis na krineis....logarw sixna ston beta k vlepw oti fixaroun oti problem iparxei..

As Mofo says, first see and then judge! We will announce official starting day soon...

Dear L2Apollon and Lineage 2 fans, L2Apollon is making a new fresh start with it's High-Five private project at 15/10/2011, 18:00 GMT+2. We wait all of you inside to check our project and we wish all of you to have fun and enjoy our server! We also got a special bonus for organized clans that will join us, for more info check our forum!

This server will totally suck,since L2 Apollon owner is cooperating with nekys nemia,who creates fail servers with 70 people online.People there are servers out there x50 that have 6k people online at the moment.Why to join a server that opens now and will have max 150 people on?Think about it,the choice is yours.

Instead of accusing without proofs just go put a finger in your mouth and go suicide!

"server WILL tottally suck since apollon is cooperating with nekys namia" nice proofs for a fail server!better get a life u will need it...

Account creation and new system patch download of our new server are available from today 13/10/2011, so visit www.l2apollon.com and get ready for grand opening day 15/10/2011, 18:00 Gmt+2!

That server gonna be fail,

the owner is so bad that he go in other servers and spam hard to adv his own suxor server.

Lol owners are working from yesterday for the new server...they dont have time to go spam in other servers lol!be sure when accusse someone for something...

That server gonna be fail,

the owner is so bad that he go in other servers and spam hard to adv his own suxor server.

I never did that, and i advise our fans not to do that, but i can't control all fans one by one so if they go and advertise our server on other servers i don't agree with that but i control it.