[HELP] Character_reco_bonus + Spoil/Sweep mod.

rinks

Question

Hello again Boys and Girls

Its second time when i'm turning on you. Didn'n find any topic of this, so i decided to make one.

My problem is, that characters, who are in offline trading, will lose their recommendations when server restarts. How to fix it? Maybe its easy, but cant find anything to fix this.

By the way, if anyone know how to make spoil/sweep work for all mobs. I mean, when you are lv 85, then you will be able to spoil/sweep lv 20 monsters.

Thanks advance,

rinks

4 answers to this question

first one : no idea its late dont wanna think about it

second one : there should be a config where you can set the lvl/spoil difference at least on int such a config existed if i remember right. smth like deepbluerules or so

Thanks eKo

Found it from NPC.properties. Just set UseDeepBlueDropRules to False and it works.

# If True, the following deep blue mobs' drop penalties will be applied:

# - When player's level is 9 or greater than mob's level, drops got divided by 3.

# - After 9 levels of difference between player and mobs, drop chance is lowered by 9% each level that difference increases. (9lvls diff = -9%; 10lvls diff = -18%;)

# Default: True

UseDeepBlueDropRules = False