interlude [L2J]Abble-Network

Abble-Network

There aren't much people online, farm system is like the other's, yeh true easy but it's always the same shit... I guess I'm just too bored to farm. Class's are perfectly fine, Overlord is owning as always, but it can be stopped if you know what you doing, 1/2 greek's crying on chat about bug's and nerfs that doesnt make anysence.

Let's say another L2J that wont take too long.

Server is awesome..really BUT!!!remove enchant glow plz!when i was reading the text i thought this could be a memorable srv but why glow?it is kinda retarted and in my opinion elongs to kids.Anw gl i gonna join but just consider my opinion

There aren't much people online, farm system is like the other's, yeh true easy but it's always the same shit... I guess I'm just too bored to farm. Class's are perfectly fine, Overlord is owning as always, but it can be stopped if you know what you doing, 1/2 greek's crying on chat about bug's and nerfs that doesnt make anysence.

Let's say another L2J that wont take too long.

I dont tink so.. server is so nice Class Balanced and other in 2 days 70+ ONLINE.

Yeah Red Color is better for +16...!!! Btw 70ppl online at the moment..!!! Its good!!!!

Thanks I wil Change This