interlude [L2J]Abble-Network

Abble-Network

I thought that this server would be good, but is like all java servers... archers hit me 3 -4 k and

i with 12k matk i hit 700 -600 with surrender........... sorry but your server is suck

and that geodata is poor :D

I thought that this server would be good, but is like all java servers... archers hit me 3 -4 k and

i with 12k matk i hit 700 -600 with surrender........... sorry but your server is suck

really +1

3-4k?? if you play with +0 is normal

Also you hit 700-600?? if another guy has full resists is normally to hit 600-700!!

It`s impossible. Only you have thats problem. :) Tell me your Char Name!

man i have all +20 1.7k pdef , if shield block me ( some times) i get 2.5k if not i get 3- 3.3k

:d oh yes fulll resist awesome :) 12k matk vs full resist = lol damage :D good job

i am with +20 dc set too...!!!Archers hit me 2-2,5k max and with pet 1-1,5k max (i am necro) and i have 1,7k p.def

most retarded community ever , I have never seen so many kids online

Grats

I can't believe it that in 2011 we have still such shTy servers liek this, tanks with milion patack , p def, witb bows killing archers , killing everything

No Comment

most retarded community ever , I have never seen so many kids online

Grats

I can't believe it that in 2011 we have still such shTy servers liek this, tanks with milion patack , p def, witb bows killing archers , killing everything

No Comment

1.You are Retard

2.1 Milion P Atk? i dont think so..

3.Tank Not Kill all kill only kids ;)

4.Learn Speak English!

5.Have a Nice Day!

mr 30 posts..  Italian kid.. u r tard here, ur server will die in 24 days

I have more eng certs than u cells in ur kid brain  sucker and again u tard.. when ppl r reading ur "english".. than they laugh

and I have great day with my awesome gf. How about you? and your hand..

that's all

mr 30 posts..  Italian kid.. u r tard here, ur server will die in 24 days

I have more eng certs than u cells in ur kid brain  sucker and again u tard.. when ppl r reading ur "english".. than they laugh

and I have great day with my awesome gf. How about you? and your hand..

that's all

Ok My Lord :D Bye!

For me server is very good and very good community...!!!The only little problem is that gms are always in silence mode and petittions off..!!!And if i need something i cant do anything..!!!Nvm i recomend the server Join!!!