[HELP]Spawn Mob

Kantik

Question

They somehow make when I kill the mob after him to spawnul next?? and lends itself whether it could be set spawn time?? It would be best if you give me some kind of pattern here and I would have just edited it, but what is important so that it was not because Java is still in the counseling center unwisely scheduled .... thanks so much for the advice

4 answers to this question

option 1: use search!

option 2: run your database, go to spawnlist table, and change there respawn_delay, if mobs are spawned many times then u have to change all spawn of that mob

This will not help you much: D any more ideas??

what do u mean? its the only way if not counting java, and its the easiest so just run your database and make it fast :)

Don't use translator (if you did), or use it (if you didn't).

I barely understood it was about respawn delay of mobs, the problem itself... I didn't understand at all.

Depending of the problem, there can different solutions.

If it's a localized problem use a mySQL query, if the problem is general to all mobs, there is surely something messed in core.