interlude [L2J] L2Wounder

icshiba

I like very much this futures ... it's the same futures that i would put in my own server... [ i dont want my own server =/=' ]

Anyway good luck from me..i like it very much maybe i will join..but..I dont know with this f*cking bugs..which the other said.

Gl from me again

they dont works... he is just noob and wanna leave all players cause he dont have mood to farm the doggy :$ with cheat engine i can make my p.def and m.def 9999999999999 but only me see this stats the others no :)

they dont works... he is just noob and wanna leave all players cause he dont have mood to farm the doggy :$ with cheat engine i can make my p.def and m.def 9999999999999 but only me see this stats the others no :)

So it's okay -.-' ignore the noobs

So it's okay -.-' ignore the noobs

they onlu knows broke my nervus anyway... TODAY FORUM WILL BE READY SO DONT SPAM MY TOPIC PLEASE ALL YOUR REPORTS WILL BE POSTED THERE BE PATIENT!

man your server dont need use ddos only need join 30  ppl on 20  box server boom  man i dont join server and dont say you how i use phx on server :d

i never told ya how u use it i told ya log and use it noob to see if y are saying truth if y are saying truth whats your problem? ;-) i am talking always friendly but y make war dont know why :)

man dont have time for join your server all protect i play l2 normal pvp server 500 on dont need join test

ok then dont join..but there is not reason to declare just a war for my server...if you dont like dont join...it doesnt matter cant all of us like all servers!

i cant down load the system guys :(

None have problem with it so take here the link of patch:

http://www.mediafire.com/?v80pinbi4q9vkkz

Accepted on hopzone yesterday midnight 1:00 40 PLAYERS ONLINE