[L2J] L2ONLYSTARS New 03.04.2011 [ 12 A.M]

l2onlystars

nobs like u will never understand, atributes and certs are disabled for BALANCE,gcms are rare,few rb in shop,other rbs need party to make them,ofc 1 party will take 1 rb down,it's custom,and IT'S BALANCED, no class OP, so go cry me a river,go play that starwars server with OP classes

nobs like u will never understand, atributes and certs are disabled for BALANCE,gcms are rare,few rb in shop,other rbs need party to make them,ofc 1 party will take 1 rb down,it's custom,and IT'S BALANCED, no class OP, so go cry me a river,go play that starwars server with OP classes

Finallyyy!!!!! Finally a right man! That's it man! And couse of your words i'm gonna test your server even if it's freya ( i dont like freya because of those custom items)

Again good luck..keep like that and you'll sucess :)

Ty, no foreal,aint u guys tired of that servers where OP classes rules,that is not l2,that is class rule,evry nob can play op class and own,but here it's equality betwen classes,so the man who knows l2 will win,and u widel,i am sorry to say but u are big nob,if u prefere a server with starwars dmg go play it,it wont be l2, it will be about the class the is OP, and u are the only failed, because i posted servero nly here,that is why low online,as soon hopzone accepts me i will have at least 200 players in 1st day in hopzone on newserver

Ty, no foreal,aint u guys tired of that servers where OP classes rules,that is not l2,that is class rule,evry nob can play op class and own,but here it's equality betwen classes,so the man who knows l2 will win,and u widel,i am sorry to say but u are big nob,if u prefere a server with starwars dmg go play it,it wont be l2, it will be about the class the is OP, and u are the only failed, because i posted servero nly here,that is why low online,as soon hopzone accepts me i will have at least 200 players in 1st day in hopzone on newserver

So why You arent make interlude server ? Star Wars = Freya... so when im looking for freya server i want full freya - no interlude with elegia...

This is my first post and i do because this server must be deleted from here is made it without head u get deflaged in 1 sec u make karma :))) nice pvp u get stucked 10 min after u make lvl !! 40 buffs 16 dances great for tanks and archers when they get epics !! counter critical 2h dance of berseker 2h ......and many others.....

when i join was 10-15 ppl ON....after 30 min 0 ppl :|...... if you think only disable attri and certification will make server balance....you need more learn ;).....  a lot of skills and items dont work here ;)

i buy a agathion...and he put on Bracelet slot :|..... i farm 20min and i didnt buy armor or weapon.... i want tested something..... the BELT with PvP with skill, with weapon and Pvp Defense.... no1 worked =))

About Admin/GM - they dont know java

This server is downloaded from a site or forum

Is full of buggs !

40/6 buffs - Tanks OP

Counter Critical buff - 2h =))))))  some class will be OP

Dance of berserker - 2h =)))  some class will be OP

NooBs GMs Kids.......

Plz man leave me alone kids they pm me to come back to server to make bots for the ppl who enter to think that are many ppl online  !! dudes is a fail and will remain a fail ! GF nooobs admins

They are romanian ppl....i saw a discution... GM speak with a player.... Normal player have +16 max

Donators will have +20

No1 will join this shit ! trust me....

They only want make money....

For a good server need a PRO Developer