[WTS] Sweet L2 Site Complete Joomla+Forums

You can see the site live here Just moved us to a new server new link later today The site comes just as you see with full sources and databases including over 700 users. Great boost for your community ;) The site is Joomla bridged with phpbb VIA RokBridge. The bridge works perfectly. I bought this site from the old owner War but it did not suit my needs and we switched to the VBulletin suite. It has some mods already installed like the slideshow, user stats, server status (not shown) and many more. I also took the time to make sure all extensions were secure. This site works flawlessly and I don't really want to sell it but have no use for it.

You can login with test account-

User- Mxctest

Pass- mxcmcnasty

I will also offer limited install and general support for the site through the IRC in my signature if needed. I am not going to post a price just PM me offers. ONLY serious offers this is not some 1/2 assed template it is a complete CMS bridged with forums and mods, theme, etc.

Only PayPal accepted.

Insomnia

Every time I check MXC marketplace I see free, shared or resaled stuff being sold.

Seriously, cut it out.

Joomla download from here:

http://www.joomla.org/download.html

Rokbridge for free here (connecting phpbb and joomla):

http://www.rockettheme.com/extensions-downloads/free/rokbridge/1033-rokbridge-component/download

Theme "replicant v2" download from here (made by rockettheme studio)

http://www.easy-share.com/1903704103/Replicant%20v2%20-%20Joomla%20Templates%20full%20---%20www.dl4all.com.zip

There is about 8 designs included from what I remember. Blue, orange, gray, green, yellow, red and so forth.

Joomla is easy to install. It has a great wizard.

Theme is easy to install. You put it in themes folder and select it.

Modules are easy to install to.

Replicant 2 is not free and there was still quite a bit of time spent modifying and adding. Bottom line its a great looking and complete site. Ofc Joomla is free everybody knows that.

Gtfo thx.

Replicant 2 is not free

Download here:

http://www.easy-share.com/1903704103/Replicant%20v2%20-%20Joomla%20Templates%20full%20---%20www.dl4all.com.zip

From what I see on your picture, there was ZERO time spent on modifying it.

Don't bullshit me. I am not some random scrub that doesn't know better.

Gtfo?

Bottom line is you downloaded an illegally shared theme from the internet, loaded it up in joomla and now you're SELLING IT.

On top of that you are claiming you did extra work on it and showed none.

What is it that you did exactly?

slideshow? It's included

checked for security? It's secure by default

installed bridge? big deal lol. Few clicks and you're done.

making site work flawlessly? That is what webhost does, not you.

server status? You included a php code in a module. 20s work tops.

So WHAT EXACTLY did you do on your own?

This is a scam and you are a scammer.

If you tell me to "gtfo" at least come up with something solid to shut me up not with random insults

Anything else you would like to say in your defense?

Bottom line is you downloaded an illegally shared theme from the internet

Nope nothing illegal.

slideshow? It's included

Not that one.

checked for security? It's secure by default

Your joking right...lol

installed bridge? big deal lol. Few clicks and you're done.

The bridge had a few issues that were fixed. Have a look around and you see many people have issues with RokBridge and it can be a pain in the ass to get working properly as was the case with this site.

When I have it up again feel free to login and have a look around I am not going to list what was done as it is apparent if you know Joomla/phpbb.

Don't know why your so butthurt.

How about you stfu about scamming as you're the biggest scammer of them all, lets see ... l2rebound and l2dismay? Money making scheme Vim

Now gtfo :)

Bottom line is you downloaded an illegally shared theme from the internet, loaded it up in joomla and now you're SELLING IT.

And you illegally hosted l2servers for monetary gain, why are you bringing morals up? LOL.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• 2 Factor Authentication Code for 100% secure login. Account provided with full information (email, password, dob, gender, etc).
    • ready server for sale, also available for testing with ready and beautiful npc zone pvp with custom 2 epic core orfen lvl2 with all maps ready all quests work at 100% ready comm  board with buffer teleport gm shop service anyone interested send me a pm many more that I forget  Exp/Sp : x30 (Premium: x40)    Adena : x7 (Premium: x10)   Drop : x7 (Premium: 10)   Spoil : x7 (Premium: 10)   Seal Stones : x7 (Premium: 10)   Raid Boss EXP/SP : x10   Raid Boss Drop : x3 (Premium: x5)   Epic Boss Drop : x1 Enchants   Safe Enchant : +3   Max Enchant : +16   Normal Scroll of Enchant Chance : 55%   Blessed Scroll of Enchant Chance : 60% Game Features   GMShop (Max. B-Grade)   Mana Potions (1000 MP, 10 sec Cooldown)   NPC Buffer (Include all buffs, 2h duration)   Auto-learn skills (Except Divine Inspiration)   Global Gatekeeper   Skill Escape: 15 seconds or /unstuck   1st Class Transfer (Free)   2nd Class Transfer (Free)   3rd Class Transfer (700 halisha mark)   Subclass (Items required from Cabrio / Hallate / Kernon / Golkonda + Top B Weapon + 984 Cry B)   Subclass 5 Subclasses + Main (Previous subclasses to level 75 to add new one)   Noblesse (Full Retail Quest)   Buff Slots: 24 (28 with Divine Inspiration LVL 4)   Skill Sweeper Festival added (Scavenger level 36)   Skill Block Buff added   Maximum delevel to keep Skills: 10 Levels   Shift + Click to see Droplist   Global Shout & Trade Chat   Retail Geodata and Pathnodes   Seven Signs Retail   Merchant and Blacksmith of Mammon at towns   Dimensional Rift (Min. 3 people in party to enter - Instance)   Tyrannosaurus drop Top LS with fixed 50% chance   Fast Augmentation System (Using Life Stones from Inventory)   Chance of getting skills (Normal 1%, Mid 3%, High 5%, Top 10%)   Wedding System with 30 seconds teleport to husband/wife Olympiad & Siege   Olympiad circle 14 days. (Maximum Enchant +6)   Olympiads time 18:00 - 00:00 (GMT +3)   Non-class 5 minimum participants to begin   Class based disabled   Siege every week.   To gain the reward you need to keep the Castle 2 times. Clans, Alliances & Limits   Max Clients/PC: 2   Max Clan Members: 36   Alliances allowed (Max 1 Clans)   24H Clan Penalties   Alliance penalty reset at daily restart (3-5 AM)   To bid for a Clan Hall required Clan Level 6 Quests x3   Alliance with the Ketra Orcs   Alliance with the Varka Silenos   War with Ketra Orcs   War with the Varka Silenos   The Finest Food   A Powerful Primeval Creature   Legacy of Insolence   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1   Exploration of Giants Cave Part 2   Seekers of the Holy Grail   Guardians of the Holy Grail   Hunt of the Golden Ram Mercenary Force   The Zero Hour   Delicious Top Choice Meat   Heart in Search of Power   Rise and Fall of the Elroki Tribe   Yoke of the Past     Renegade Boss (Monday to Friday 20:00)   All Raid Boss 18+1 hours random respawn   Core (Jewel +1 STR +1 DEX) Monday, Wednesday and Friday 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Cruma Tower: 80)   Orfen (Jewel +1 INT +1 WIT) Monday to Friday, 20:00 - 21:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Sea of Spores: 80)   Ant Queen Monday and Friday 21:00 - 22:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Ant Nest: 80)   Zaken Monday,Wednesday,Friday 22:00 - 23:00 (Maximum level allowed to enter Devil's Isle: 80)   Frintezza Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 22:00 – 23:00 (Need CC of 4 party and 7 people in each party min to join the lair, max is 8 party of 9 people each)   Baium (lvl80) Saturday 22:00 – 23:00   Antharas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Valakas) 22:00 – 23:00   Valakas Every 2 Saturdays 22:00 - 23:00 Every 2 Sundays (alternating with Antharas) 22:00 – 23:00   Subclass Raids (Cabrio, Kernon, Hallate, Golkonda) 18hours + 1 random   Noblesse Raid (Barakiel) 6 hours + 15min random   Varka’s Hero Shadith 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Hero Hekaton 8 hours + 30 mins random (4th lvl of alliance with Varka)   Varka’s Commander Mos 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Ketra)   Ketra’s Commander Tayr 8 hours + 30 mins random (5th lvl of alliance with Varka)
    • Have a great day! Unfortunately, we can not give you the codes at the moment, but they will be distributed as soon as trial is back online, thanks for understanding! Other users also can reply there for codes, we will send them out some time after.
    • Ok mates i would like to play a pridestyle server (interluide, gracie w/ever) Is there any such server online and worth playing?
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock