[L2J] L2-Genesis PvP

Agelos_DSF

i joined and that's what i saw is, that if were supposed to spend bout 2-3 months at pride to get descent gear (playing for a normal ammount of time every day),  at this "copy" u need almost half time.

The difference is that , server's community unfortunatelly is about 90% less , full of angry kids (just login and check @ shout/trade chat -there is nothing that server's team can do ofc, i'm just metioning the facts-), and the donation is pretty unbalanced , cause items are pretty "cheap" in comparison the farm time u need to spend IG.

Well, it's a pretty nice server , but i don't rly know if it does rly worth spending so much time to get descent gear.

i joined and that's what i saw is, that if were supposed to spend bout 2-3 months at pride to get descent gear (playing for a normal ammount of time every day),  at this "copy" u need almost half time.

The difference is that , server's community unfortunatelly is about 90% less , full of angry kids (just login and check @ shout/trade chat -there is nothing that server's team can do ofc, i'm just metioning the facts-), and the donation is pretty unbalanced , cause items are pretty "cheap" in comparison the farm time u need to spend IG.

every body get dressed in 3 days or lower.. and the server is 2 weeks on

Well, it's a pretty nice server , but i don't rly know if it does rly worth spending so much time to get descent gear.

and also items are farmable too easy so.. just the jewls are a little expensive

I know the owner and I used to be a aprt of this project. If it is Akken then I was soing to set up a network with him, he separated and the reason he has unbalanced donations is because he wants as much money and as soon as possible! Server has TOO much customs

I know the owner and I used to be a aprt of this project. If it is Akken then I was soing to set up a network with him, he separated and the reason he has unbalanced donations is because he wants as much money and as soon as possible! Server has TOO much customs

i dont think that he needs money is my friend and i know him real life :) he got money to keep server online :)

//fail server

and  i and tell why:

1.Stats on armor are UNBALLANCED (One players come with me and hit 50kk dmg wtf is this?[Daggers] )

2.Farm are Hard so server is not for pvp is for farm

3.Mobs from farm zone have 238373468324 hp and much p def and i kill this in 5 min

4.Low Comunity 20 players in 2 weeks?

5. 0 Support in Game.

....and much more

Sorry but i dont recommand this server.

//fail server

and  i and tell why:

1.Stats on armor are UNBALLANCED (One players come with me and hit 50kk dmg wtf is this?[Daggers] )

2.Farm are Hard so server is not for pvp is for farm

3.Mobs from farm zone have 238373468324 hp and much p def and i kill this in 5 min

4.Low Comunity 20 players in 2 weeks?

5. 0 Support in Game.

....and much more

Sorry but i dont recommand this server.

1st :D

2nd : You failed dude :)

3rd : Again you failed

4rth: No hopzone ;)

5th: ohh sorry no robots :)

1st :D

2nd : You failed dude :)

3rd : Again you failed

4rth: No hopzone ;)

5th: ohh sorry no robots :)

Sorry but this is my opinion abot Genesis Server.

Anyway gl with your server,you need that!