[GAME]One Piece Project GEAR THIRD

Escordia

none.

valve editors only

you guys realize that eventually u will have to code c# or a scripting language to get translated.. valve's source engine has a full SDK tho it is based on open gl and it dose need a-lot of shader work.. so you must know shader language and native opengl like the back of your hand and lets not talk about the GUI system cus thats a real major kick in the ass. Wish you luck

tho..

PS: Take a look at this:

same as valves opengl tehnology.. comes with a SDK also. And its written in java, tho still native opengl is used (like valeve's) and you will never need to mess with it, also it's pixel shader system is the latest shader tech for openGL. And unlike source engine it has a procedural terrain.

Also whats an anime game with out a cartoon post shader? xD

cartoonfilter.png

So the main game-play will remain the same like HL. I mean, you're not planning to change their engine? (even if I think it's illegal anyway)

Their source engine is free i think, also the engine is not like HL, HL is their game achieved with source engine. And also if their game is not for commercial use and they dont sell the game, then the engine license remains as a share ware game(Since openGL is open-source) and they are allowed to do anything as long theirs no profit coming off it.

i agree with all you said seth :) and yes you are right i know to develop every inch of the valve's engine + the mapping phase even if i am not expert at this :)

i agree with all you said seth :) and yes you are right i know to develop every inch of the valve's engine + the mapping phase even if i am not expert at this :)

Lets see it done :P

I also am looking for 3d artists, when you guys finish your project maybe we could talk about a another one :P

ok :) till now i develop alone the project cause none here knows 3D except me...

latest 3D creation :P

http://www.aedes.us/i3/gaaxkx.png

its fan made not for some use

Lets see it done :P

I also am looking for 3d artists, when you guys finish your project maybe we could talk about a another one :P

ok :) till now i develop alone the project cause none here knows 3D except me...

latest 3D creation :P

http://www.aedes.us/i3/gaaxkx.png

its fan made not for some use