[L2Clan]Revenge Community/Clan

Sorry for saying that but reading ur Intro post i believe ur clan will fail on this chalenge anyway GL!

a clan cant fail.

only its members in accomplishing its needs.

a clan cant fail.

only its members in accomplishing its needs.

It all depends on the clan leader. If he is a retard, he will recruit randoms and the clan will fail because of too much drama/flame etc...

If he is inexperienced it will fail just because he doesn't know how to handle situations...

It all depends on the clan leader. If he is a retard, he will recruit randoms and the clan will fail because of too much drama/flame etc...

If he is inexperienced it will fail just because he doesn't know how to handle situations...

the clan leader can be pro and recruit pro ppl as well.

but the flame still can fail because of drama, with so many pro's attitude, drama/flames will start and clan will be dissolved.

the clan leader can be pro and recruit pro ppl as well.

but the flame still can fail because of drama, with so many pro's attitude, drama/flames will start and clan will be dissolved.

What I mean is that you should not recruit random people no matter how good they are, how well equipped they are or how many sub-classes they've got. A clan leader should only recruit people recommended by clan members. (friends of the members -> friends of the friends and so on. This way the clan can grow in numbers)

What I mean is that you should not recruit random people no matter how good they are, how well equipped they are or how many sub-classes they've got. A clan leader should only recruit people recommended by clan members. (friends of the members -> friends of the friends and so on. This way the clan can grow in numbers)

true and thats what I'm doing I'm recruiting players that I know or my clan knows

not always ur current member/friends that are in clan got enough friend that play L2 to make ur clan at least equal at L2 events (siege/rb/pvp/war/etc).

so you need to recruit randoms as well.

not always ur current member/friends that are in clan got enough friend that play L2 to make ur clan at least equal at L2 events (siege/rb/pvp/war/etc).

so you need to recruit randoms as well.

ye well a clan can alaways give a chance and test randoms