[L2OFF/C6] - Interlude Extender (Working Well!! Vanganth/Kation Extender!!)

That server are you talking about? I never open any public server, all you have done is help some advertising servers ... If you can shut up.

And I would like to moderator forum for using this topic to ask some helps.

I got a headache trying to read this bad Google translation. :D

• 2 weeks later...

recommend it for live server?

You will post this question on every topic with l2off files ? -,-

Download, check, decide...

Nobody will take you by the hand and show you everything.

Anyway if you want create l2off server with free files. Just leave l2off section. Because you are next kid who want make shity server that will fail before it start.

Anyway if you want create l2off server with free files. Just leave l2off section. Because you are next kid who want make shity server that will fail before it start.

you are the author's topic? if not quiet please do not ask him anything.

Thx.

You are the 1st one that don't have any idea about l2off really, just copy and paste and you never try to learn something, you just want it on a silver plate and make money with it so...

• 3 weeks later...

You are the 1st one that don't have any idea about l2off really, just copy and paste and you never try to learn something, you just want it on a silver plate and make money with it so...

haha :D facepalm. You are selling this pack not me so please shut up.

haha :D facepalm. You are selling this pack not me so please shut up.

I would like to see, the announcment, where im actually selling it now as you say. Btw nice necroposting almost 1 month later, now you answer me ? After show light upon all your crappy scams ? And i put on alert all new people, so they won't trust a true scammer ?

Like here: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=232501.msg2078918#msg2078918

You really disapoint me, what a shame. Acting like a true kid with that attitude and impolite tongue.

P.D: I was talking about your FAIL SERVER L2Atari that got owned and pwned the same day you opened it.