Jump to content
  • 0

[Help]Custom spawn location, relog ports back.


Question

Posted

I have a custom town location players go to when they die. But when they relog from a server restart or a crash they always get ported back to that custom location. Maybe I did something wrong but how can I make it so they stay where they logged out?

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted

well its a faction mod that I turned on. It has the faction base locations. I have the source code so if u could point me towards where I might be able to look at it.

  • 0
Posted

Ok, so would it be some kind of setting that forces players to port at that location on login? I'm not really sure what I should be looking for in this file.

  • 0
Posted

right click on the EnterWorld.java in package explorer, choose "Compara with"  and next choose "latest from repository"

u should look for something like activeChar.teletolocation(parameters) or codes similar to this1

  • 0
Posted

Ok, so would it be some kind of setting that forces players to port at that location on login? I'm not really sure what I should be looking for in this file.

Yea it would be something about teleport just search for teleport in the enterworld file

  • 0
Posted

Delete godamn line and condition :P.

 

Must be something like

 

if (activeChar.isFaction() == 1)

{

    activeChar.teleportblabla....

    activeChar.sendMessage("you have been proted back blabla");

}

 

Delete whole code.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • Interesting service. I've been looking into Telegram bot promotion and your pricing seems reasonable for the keywords and country targeting.
    • [WTS] Celestial Destiny | L2 Essence 563 | Source Code or Full Project | Lifetime Support 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS Celestial Destiny — Lineage 2 Essence | Protocol 563 2 years of development · Extensive custom features · RU / EN Celestial Destiny is available for purchase — as server pack source code or as a complete project. After two years of development, the project was shut down following a DDoS attack. The owner no longer has the funds to restore operations and continue development, leading to the decision to sell. Key features Essence mechanics: classes, skills, bosses, collections, guardians, and progression systems. Over 3,000 bug reports processed across the projects. Telegram bot: Telegram Stars payments, character statistics, notifications, teleportation, resurrection, and auto-hunting controls. Live class balancing: adjust damage, defense, critical damage, and individual multipliers without restarting the server. PvP content: 1v1 and 3v3 Olympiad, castle sieges, World Siege of Aden, and scheduled PvE/PvP modes. Enhanced client: additional skill bars, improved auto-hunting, searchable inventory, bulk enchanting, and convenient item management. Custom systems: expanded costumes, seasonal collections, Combat Power rankings, Revelation skills, Season Pass, promo codes, and two-way Discord chat. Economy: world trading with two currencies and a server-side donation shop that requires no client edits. Two purchase options ① Server pack source code Essence protocol 563 source code with the implemented mechanics and custom features, for use in your own project. ② The entire project The server pack with source code, game client, all web components, donation system, Telegram bot, and all existing configured integrations — transferred in their current state. We will show the project, its web components, and connected systems privately, and discuss the exact scope of the transfer. Free lifetime support All official content and custom features already included in the server pack are covered by free lifetime support, with no monthly fees. Additional custom development is discussed separately. Serious buyers only For serious investors and server administrators with the budget to purchase and develop the project. This is not a low-budget offer. Pricing for both options is discussed privately. Please specify whether you are interested in source code or the complete project. ✉️ CONTACT US ON TELEGRAM — @L2scripts 📄 VIEW THE FULL PRESENTATION — FEATURES & SCREENSHOTS
    • I've found the Conquest maps and Marketplace flipping to be the most reliable for me. Don't sleep on those Diamond Quest challenges either, just watch that 10% tax carefully.
    • When you say bots allowed, it means we are allowed to use adrenaline ?
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..