[Discussion] Which Freya packs we can currently find around?

• 5 weeks later...

soo, what project you have found? i think that l2j universe is the only project that works on freya and it's free. i dont know if it is stablle or without bugs. if you decided somethink please tell me. i really want to open my own server and if someone want to do that and need my help i would be very happy to offer my help.

• 4 weeks later...

my opinion is l2universe i had my server on l2j i disappointed a lot then i search for other options and found l2universe after with discussion with my team we update now server on universe i am very happy many events,more quests and more working things and everyone to my server are happy for that,but i heard that l2emu with l2jfree are now a team and will start work for a crazy pack now i am waiting for them cause those 2 l2emu and l2jfree was the most costumable servers and if know they made a team i am sure that will make a crazy pack and waiting for that,my point l2j disappoint me and l2universe is better