[L2J] L2 HeartzRace

xMrBomBaStiC

Well We Dont Have Yet Online Ppl But Before 3 Days We Open and in 1 Hour 50 ppl+ and after the ddos we have 10 players  but never mind soon i will add my server to hopzone/topzone ;)

safe +3, max +20 chance of blessed 80%...and this farm..

change your server to x45, that's not x1000

wait a minute bro, the fact of having 100% enchant rates always in pvp server makes you say such things ..

The fact of a PvP server is pvp with everybody and when you see some people starts to bother/kill you, then you start enchanting to keep being the teacher ..

P.S. server x45 enchant rates are safe 3 max 16; normal enchant rate: 55%, blessed enchant rate: 70%/75% ;)

The problem is not the forum Theme that changes in seconds..

Web looks nc !

Updater is cool !

Some staff /item /classes reworked..

Add your suggestion on Forums that will be really nice..

More info soon!

Server does NOT worth playing for more than 10 mins (unless u're gms' schoolmate -yeah gms are low agers)

U're gonna see lots of em pking inside giran by having GM next to them and laughing with ur death. They had some days ago S grade weapons' price 30 adenas and after some of them make some +18-20 weaps they made price 100kk and after some petitions they made it 35kk... w/e

Anyway, I wouldn't propose this server to anyone.

Edit:  I forgot to say that server's community has average 12 ppl online , which 3 of em are GMs, and server's record is 30. (i don't think it will be raised more)

Server does NOT worth playing for more than 10 mins (unless u're gms' schoolmate -yeah gms are low agers)

U're gonna see lots of em pking inside giran by having GM next to them and laughing with ur death. They some days ago S grade weapons' price 30 adenas and after some of them make some +18-20 weaps they made price 100kk and after some petitions they made it 35kk... w/e

Anyway, I wouldn't propose this server to anyone.

Edit:  I forgot to say that server's community has average 12 ppl online , which 3 of em are GMs, and server's record is 30. (i don't think it will be raised more)

+1